View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 03:23 PM #125519
Модератор

Модератор

Default Be My Grindr Whore - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Be My Grindr Whore - Princess Miki - iwantclips

You keep watching all of these “coerced bi,” “make me bi” clips, and yet… nothing. You haven't sucked a real cock yet, huh? I want you to change that. I NEED you to change that.

I'm tired of your excuses… and aren't YOU tired of keeping this to a mere fantasy?

Just make a Grindr account. There, you'll find plenty of guys who want their dick sucked, even by an inexperienced newbie like yourself. You have a mouth. You're eager. That's all you need.

See how good it feels to have an account. Then see how good it feels to flirt with a man. THEN feel how good it feels to have a real cock in your mouth.

Set up your account while you stroke to cock, and stroke to yourself closing the gap between fantasy and reality.

Don't you want to make Me happy? Don't you want to make yourself happy? Then do it. Finally.
Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMikiÂ* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 939 MiB
Download From AnzFile