View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 02:47 PM #58765
Модератор

Модератор

My P0ppers domination drives you wild & you love the things I do to you when you 're high. But you keep asking Me to go beyond all limits , to do whatever I want to you with absolutely no limits whatsoever... I 'm going to get you more fucked up than ever before in this room , our special place where I 've done so many things to you... I guide your inhales , your stroking , I tease you with My toys , reminding you of all the things I 've done to you when you 're fucked up , making you sniff more and more while you compulsively masturbate to Me because you can 't hep yourself...Looking through toys I find My favorite interrogation tools on the shelf and remind you that after that one session of interrogation , I got every shred of relevant information about you out of you - I know everything! I am going to bring you beyond all limits - lets get wild together - I 've got your whole night planned out and it all starts here. Sniff , hold your breath. Sniff , hold your breath. I fucking love it when you struggle - My pussy gets wet when you struggle - you want no limits? you want Mistress to have TOTAL control? I 'm going to take this very seriously. I want you to get off to this , the beginning of your complete and utter submission. My striptease drives you wild , as does teasing you with My hot body in a bra & panties. How lucky are you to have found Me as a Goddess! Lets get wild together. Lets go past those limits... I untie My hair and use My hair tie to wrap up your cock and balls nice and tight while you sniff more P0ppers. Feel the tie pulling your cock up! I 'm in control of this orgasm. I 'm in control of this orgasm because I have plans for us tonight...I am going to bring you past your limits...you 'd do anything for Me... you will find out exactly what I 'm going to do to you once I have you weak and fucked up...I know you 're going to love it. I have some new toys just for you...This orgasm is going to blow your mind after all of the edging and all of My teasing and sexy storytelling...In My dungeon , I fuck you up and turn you into My permanent slave...but get ready to go outside , to leave the safe zone behind... Now you have no choice. Remember , i know everything about you. I 'm going to grab onto that hair tie and bounce up and down on you with My tits out to drive you wild after tying it tighter. I make you cum high on your P0ppers and so high on the idea of what I 'm about to do to you...what else is going to happen tonight when I take you out of here with Me...listen closely so you know your fate , because the next time you see Me will be after a nice long night of submission , exposure and usage by Me and all of My Domme friends!!! Cum under My control , and come with Me - you have no choice...make it good , because I have a cum fetish... CLIP CONTAINS : poppers , coerced intoxicatin , Loaded , kidnap fantasy , jerk off instruction , ass worship , strip tease , dancing , tit worship , femdom pov , mind fuck , Blackmail Fantasy fantasy , edging , orgasm control , mesmerize , goddess worship , erotic storytelling , teasing , bra & panties , JOI , nipples , BDSM
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 19 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile