View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 03:56 AM #124
Модератор

Модератор

Default Defloration.tv- Sasha S Uralmasha - new photos and video

Defloration.tv- Sasha S Uralmasha - new photos and video

Description:
Hi, my name is Sasha and Im from Russia, Zheleznogorsk. I grew up in a big family and I have 3 siblings My mother was pregnant twice and both times she had twins and all of them girls. I really love them and they love me too, but nothing sexual, just sister sibling love, although not with one of them, who taught me how to kiss and suck a dick, but we will get to that later. We werent a super rich family, but we had everything we needed and were going to the best school of our town called school number 101. Was the only school in our town and very popular too, I was going there with my twin sister, and our other two sisters in a university studying Law &amp Jurisprudence. I was taking as many extra classes as I could because I wanted to grow up to be the smartest in the family and also to be able to get the best possible job hopefully in Moscow and move out there, instead of living in this small town, where nothing was possible to achieve. Although my father was taking a good position in... Read more &gt&gt&gt Sberbank there and was earning pretty good money. But it wasnt my dream so to say. Anyways, as I was growing on and enjoying studying and helping out my sister as well getting help from my other two older sisters I enjoyed the life we had. Until one day I met a boy while sitting in the cafeteria and enjoying my cup of coffee while working on my laptop and trying to finish my project before the deadline.. I didnt even notice how fast the time had passed, because the boy I was talking out, was a barista at this cafe and he brought me another cup and sat down with me to smoke a cigarette and enjoy his ice tea while there was nobody in the cafeteria Kofeynyy Kot. Then I looked at the time and began to cry, he had no idea why and when he asked me, I told him that I totally lost track of time and I only got 5 minutes to hand in my project. Then he asked me which school Im in and which class is it? This got a bit suspicious but I just told him, he laughed, looked at me and said that the director is his father and he called him and explained the situation. Thanks god, he was very kind and gave me another day to hand it in. Thats how me and Alex began to date. After around six months he has helped me to achieve many life goals within studying and also helped become a better person and more loving and kind. I wanted to repay him and asked my Elder sister how to please a man in bed. She told me not to worry and told me to come over in the late evening to her place. I got ready and called the cab, once I arrived she took me up with the elevator and then told me to sit down on the bed, which was huge.. In a while, after around a few minutes her and her boyfriend walked in on me completely naked and began to make out in the bed, right in front of me. I got confused and didnt know what to do, then she took his cock in her hand and sucked him until he almost came and she stopped. She whispered something in his ear and he took her by her ass, made her seat on his face and begin licking her and she bent over and continued to suck his big aroused dick hardcore, she was gagging and it was looking very sloppy. Then after twenty minutes her body shook and she screamed out loud, I knew what an orgasm was from masturbations so I wasnt surprised about it. But when she coughed and took the cock of her mouth I saw sperm dripping from her mouth, she licked up, literally all of it and swallowed it, then they kissed and her boyfriend went to take a shower. Also told me to get ready up next I got really scared and began to shake, my sister came to me close and took all my clothes of and kissed me sloppy on the lips, I didnt enjoy it much specially with the smell of sperm from her mouth, but I gave up and and within 5 minutes we were 69-ing like her with her man. Then he came and my sister sat on my face and he licked me out, then I sucked him off, and he accidentally pushed my head on his cock and came in my throat This is how I learned how to suck off dudes Although, Im not sharing this with the producers for sure. I also never had girl on girl experience, I dont count my sister in it, as she is my blood and family Time came by and I was enjoying my life with my boyfriend, I also managed to move out with him to Moscow and I found this incredible studio and their website about virgins called defloration.com I registered and watched all their videos and came a lot of times, until I decided to write them an email and now here I am sitting in the studio and telling my story to you guys, my little perverted and the only sexual experience of my life yet. More to come after this shooting and my next shootings that Ive signed up for and will most definitely enjoy every single one of them, even losing my virginity, hopefully Only if they let me choose my own actor for this.
On the first day of my casting and masturbation, I decided to make more money right away and shot three videos in different locations and different outfits and make-ups thanks to their support Really grateful to the producer and myself for being not shy and writing them for this life experience Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : sasha3_fhd.mp4
File Size : 1126.94 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:29
Video : AVC, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 163 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: