Thread: Kink.com vids
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 03:38 AM #17131
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink com- Making an Upper Floor Slave and Monster Cock Fucks Hot Blonde Slut-Owen Gray, Bonnie Day, Cherie DeVille

Kink_com- Making an Upper Floor Slave_and Monster Cock Fucks Hot Blonde Slut-Owen Gray, Bonnie Day, Cherie DeVille

Description:
Date: October 25_2013

With: Owen Gray_Bonnie Day_Cherie DeVille
Director:James Mogul

When the House is caught with no trained slave for the weekend Sex Party_the Steward is ordered to make a slave out of pain slut Bonnie Day to serve the household!
Meanwhile_gorgeous blonde bombshell Cherie DeVille is tied and shows off her beautiful shaved cunt to the crowd. Slave in training Bonnie is order to suck that hot cunt dry_and does a marvelous job of making Cherie squirm and beg permission to come.
I am impressed when Day rams her tongue up Cherie_s ass and sucks Mr. Grey huge cock till to get the fucking started. The boygirlgirl threesome sex kick into high gear when the cattle prod comes out and I threaten to start zapping cunts if I don_t see more enthusiasm and quick.
After getting fucked silly the two spent _ are allowed to beg for come and when it happens_it fills both their slutty mouths up so full that they have to share it back and forth between them to swallow it all.
Model:
Owen Gray, Bonnie Day, Cherie DeVille
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 33973_bonnie_cherie.mp4
File Size : 2842.8 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:17:28
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: