Thread: Kink.com vids
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 03:44 AM #17135
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink com- Horny Little Latin Fuck Overpowered by Orgasms and Bondage-Luna Light

Kink_com- Horny Little Latin Fuck Overpowered by Orgasms and Bondage-Luna Light

Description:
Date: October 24_2013

With: Luna Light
Director:James Mogul

She is so tiny I could pick her up with one hand. She is so horny I want to fuck her with both. But first_a simple test: tie her hands and feet_and make her get naked and fuck the dick. I stand over her with the whip and watch her squirm trying to get that hard rubber cock.
As I am attaching the zipper to her pretty soft skin_I realize her clit is fucking huge. I immediately go to work on it with a vibe_teasing her up and down towards orgasm when I rip all those painful pins off at once_sending over the edge.
I_m looking at her trying to figure out what to do next and I think: I want to see that cunt tied wide open and fucked with a big black dick. The bondage is intense and she tells me she likes it. Making her cum over and over again in this vulnerable position just about finishes her off_but there is still more work to do.
I_m tired but she wants more. I decide to make her do the work and rig her over a mounted dildo. I tell her to fuck it like it was her last fuck ever_and the crop keep her going till she is completely orgasmed out and spent. Good work my little little whore.
Model:
Luna Light
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 34104_Luna_Light.mp4
File Size : 1667.41 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:45:49
Video : AVC, 4 958 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: