View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 01:15 AM #2189
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Doctor s Cock Ignories Language Barrier For Sexy nbsp;Russian Tourist-Gina Monelli

Fakehub.com- Doctor_s Cock Ignories Language Barrier For Sexy_nbsp;Russian Tourist-Gina Monelli

Description:
When this sexy_skinny Russian came hobbling into my office with an injured leg I didn_t at first realize she might be one of my toughest patients to get wild and naked with yet. As she was a Russian tourist on holiday she didn_t really speak Czech and wanted to converse in English_but both our English skills were basic at best_so through a mixture of three languages and my trusty cock I managed to get the job done. When I saw that her injury wasn_t that bad I pretended to massage the injury and let my fingers do the talking instead_slowly creeping towards her Russian honey pot. At first she asked me what I thought I was doing_but I leaned in for a kiss and the rest was medical history. She was a sensational fuck_with my cock doing all the interpreting_she almost screamed the office down with passionate cries. I had to cover her mouth more then once in fear that someone would come in. The end result was the same_with her sexy body flushed full of endorphins_her injury disappeared_my balls were emptied and another satisfied patient left my office with soaking wet panties. I love my job.
Model:
Gina Monelli
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Doctor_s Cock Ignories Language Barrier For Sexy Russian Tourist.mp4
File Size : 2194.19 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:49:12
Video : AVC, 6 085 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFileoctor_s Cock Ignories Language Barrier For Sexy Russian Tourist.mp4 - 2.1 GB