View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 02:21 PM #2262
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Succubus 's Deadly Bargain - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

You 're woken in the middle of the night by a strange , demonic woman crawling towards you. You 've never seen her before , yet you somehow feel an intense glimmer of recognition. Suddenly you realize : she 's the woman whose been haunting your **** and tempting you in your dreams. Your cock stiffens and throbs as you gaze upon her supple , silk covered body and glowing face , as satanic as it is alluring."You desire me ," she whispers. "I can see it in your eyes and in your cock. Your lust is painful in its intensity , and it 's rendering you powerless to me. Tonight is the night you 'll finally satisfy that overwhelming desire - the night I 'll take you away with me. My pussy is wetter and silkier than anything you 've felt before , and it will bring you pleasure far beyond any earthly sensation you 've experienced. But there 's a price you must pay : your soul will be mine after , and your corporeal form will be no more. You 'll have to d1e for me."Your mouth opens in an attempt to refuse , but no words come out. Your lust overwhelms your very desire to live. As you slide into her , the pleasure is intense and incapacitating , leaving you only half conscious.She slides out of you as post -orgasmic waves still rack your body. "You 're mine now ," she hisses with a cruelly tempting look in her eyes. "And now it 's time for me to take you away." She presses her panties up to your nose , forcing you to inhale deeply. The concentrated scent of her pussy **** your muscles and drains the life from your body.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile