View Single Post
Old 08-16-2021, 09:57 AM #31998
Модератор

Модератор

Default - DesperationAmazingly Huge Poo, Poo Worship, Butt Fuck

- DesperationAmazingly Huge Poo, Poo Worship, Butt Fuck

Description:
I wear pale pink crop top and cute socks on. I missed you so much but Suffering to poo from the beginning. I cannot move and say anything for few seconds. Definitely would be a huge poo. I get sweaty because of suffering. And on the other hand I want you to worship my poo what I will push it out for you. On my side I feel this is the right time to poo and first my asshole wanna broken then I shoot out a huge, soft, creamy yellowish poo bit far from the blanket I surprised much than ever before how big it is. Well after I relieved on myself its your turn. I hold the hardest part of the shit in hand and tell you how to worship my turd. I tell you what you should repeat in your mind over and over. Its easy baby, I know you cannot resist this massive poo and also craving for to love and sniff them. The most interesting in this poo its include the hardest brown part,, few pieces of lumpy poo and soft creamy yellowish part. Well then I give pleasure to myself by a glass toy. Make my ass juicy and wet during fucking. I encourage you to worship my poo, and not only my poo. Just look at this cute socks on which show off many times. I fuck my butt hard and talking sexy and dirty for you.Did you worship me and my poo well?
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0439.mp4
File Size : 1526.53 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:21:03
Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: