View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 04:51 PM #2387
Модератор

Модератор

Ive started a new collection video!
This is Part 1 with a little puking surprise at the end!
You get to see the first two loads that I shit out into my pretty white leggings! By the end of this video series I bet they are stained yellow and brown! Yum!
The first load I shit out on my balcony! Anyone could see me or hear me talking dirty for you! After I slowly push out a nice hard turd I reach into my leggings and show you my shit! I sniff it and lick it a little bit! MMMM! It tastes so good!
The next load has a little surprise! I struggle hard to push out this load into my white leggings! I love wearing clothes with shit in them! I can feel my day old shit pressing against my asshole! Yum!
I slowly struggle to push the second load out into my dirty shit stuffed leggings. I play with my asshole as the shit comes out and I feel my shit through my pussy wall. I explain what I am feeling. Soon you can see the shit filling my white leggings!
I compare the fresh shit with the old shit! I sniff it and taste it.
Then I decide to swallow a little chunk of shit! It takes me a few tries but soon Ive swallowed it! I gag quite a bit and then I cant help it! Im puking and gagging! Yuck! But I keep the shit down! I dont dare puke that up!
I laugh and giggle and then chew some more shit for you!
This is a fun happy video with lots of shitting and fun play!
I hope you enjoy it!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile