View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 05:51 AM #997
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ftvgirls.com- Perfect Beauty

Ftvgirls.com- Perfect Beauty

Description:
Hi, I_m Andrea, but you can call me Andie. I_m part Italian and Brazilian. I can speak four different languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian). I was brought up with the idea that education is the most important being a female: That we shouldn_t rely on men to support us. My mom taught me well, and took my upbringing seriously. First thing you_re probably going to notice as a guy is my breasts. I_m still just getting used to them since they_re still growing. Just 6 months ago they were C cups. They aren_t something I show off, in fact I really don_t have any outfits that expose my cleavage. I_m more of a tomboy when it comes to clothes. I don_t even have the heels or dresses you_d expect for a _model type_ like me. Then again I_m really not tall enough for mainstream modeling, but I do love having photos taken of me. So here I am, modeling for an Adult Site. I_m just starting to break into adult modeling (but I_m never planning on doing sex videos on camera). I_ve been approached by Penthouse and maybe if I_m lucky they will make me a Pet of the Month. I loved my experience in Phoenix shooting for FTV, and I had never been to Arizona before. Very dry but nice to have the warmer weather. I wasn_t too comfortable with the public nudity part even if the photographer claimed that he had done 100_s of shoots like it before. I_ve never done anything like it, and there were Mexican gardeners and old people in cars watching. So next you are probably wondering about my sexuality. I_m not a clitoral sort of girl so I_m not much into oral sex or vibrating toys. I think I only used a vibrator once in my life, and I really don_t masturbate in my personal life. I enjoy the real thing. So my toys to make my orgasm happen are penis-shaped toys that sort of emulate the feeling I get from having sex. Its all about the act of penetration and the feeling I get when I spread my legs. The motion of something soft &amp long pushing in and out of me is what makes me orgasm. I can do it many times, so its easy for me to be videotaped doing it. One comment I hear a lot from guys is that because I have naturally long labia, that _I_ve been around the block_ a lot. Its so untrue, guys who don_t know anything about a woman_s body say that sort of thing. I_ve had long labia as long as I can remember, and I_ve only had one boyfriend, losing my virginity at 16. I_m not uncomfortable with my labia, but some people can really bug me about it. So I was told that some of the _special girls_ get to go to Hawaii and shoot there. I_ve never been to Hawaii and I_d love to. The photographer said if I really wanted to do a full on shoot there, I_d need to be more comfortable with public nudity. That might be a problem but I_ll see. I guess it also depends on how popular I am with my January update. I asked the photographer to contact me about how high or low I get voted on the popularity scale with the members. I really want to know how I compare with the other models on the site (especially vs. girls like Carli and Jamie who_ve been in Penthouse). I_m young, just 5 months past my 18th birthday, so I_m just starting this new career. I want to see if I_ve got what it takes My experience has been good so far, so hopefully it continues that way. I hear FTV is the biggest &amp most prestigious of the softcore websites so the feedback here will mean the most to me.
Model:
Andrea
Studio:
Ftvgirls.com
Info:
File Name : andrea-00003164-01-480p.mp4
File Size : 46.74 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:05:12

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:andrea-00003164-01-480p.mp4 - 46.7 MB
UbiqFile:andrea-00003164-02-480p.mp4 - 76.4 MB