View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 01:53 PM #5512
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Xlgirls.com- Related Videos

Description:
Voluptuous Xtra 5 The following reviews of each scene are by Bruno, a maven of big-bust videos. The reviews have been edited for space. Anja is a lovely German beauty. I appreciated a nice little touch during the initial reverse cowgirl, where Anja reached between her legs and rubbed the guy_s balls a bit. Very erotic and unexpected, alas it didn_t last very long. The sex goes like this: blowjob, titfucking, more cocksucking, rcg, spoon, cg, standing doggy style with the guy holding her right leg up and backwards, and some hot-looking breast-fucking followed by the expected: the guy strokes himself until he cums all over her chest. A note about the male performers: they are (on purpose I believe) little more than anonymous cocks. We barely ever see their faces, as it_s obvious the producers wanted nothing in the way of these chubby beauties. They perform well, no limp or very small cocks, so no complaints. I would have prefered larger, messier cumshots, but, hey, not everybody is Peter North. This was a great scene, but a bit short.
Model:
Anja and Sebastian
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : Anja_9125.wmv
File Size : 208.89 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:14:20

Download VIDEO:
Anja_9125.wmv - 208.9 MB