View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 11:41 AM #224
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hotlegsandfeet.com Video with Veronica Vanoza & Terri

SCENE DESCRIPTION:
What's up guys, did you miss us? Veronica and I have both been thinking about.My last boyfriend didn't like it when I had sex with girls so needless to say I didn't work out. But I know you don't mind, do you? If you did you wouldn't be here, I can tell your getting excited just thing about us by the rising bulge in your trousers. We are glad you stopped by to peek in on us just knowing you're out there gets ours juices flowing. Before I walked in on her and my X having sex, I haven't seen her in over a year, we had lots of catching up to do so she's stayed here with me all week.I was standing over Veronica who was lying on the sofa, I reach down the began rubbing and squeezing her tits, I leaned down and kissed her on her stomach. I started caressing and licking her sexy body all over as she played with her big soft tits, I reach out and gave them a squeeze as well. Veronica sat up and I took off her bra, squeezing her big tits and licking and sucking her nipples. Veronica slipped my bra off and went to licking and sucking my nipples to a stiff peak. Veronica laid down as I licked and softly caressed her body. I reached down and began rubbing her cunt, I slipped off her panties and then went back to sucking her tits and nips. I got into Doggy and started lapping away at her wet pink puss, it was warm and sweet. Veronica sat up and began licking my nipples, she starts rubbing my ass and then slowly slips off my panties. We turned to each other and began kissing and caressing our bodies from top to bottom. I laid back and Veronica got on her hands and knees. She stared kissing and licking my leg working her towards my twat. I slipped my fingers in my mouth getting them all wet then toyed around with my nipples as Veronica licked up and down on my puss. She slid her fingers inside my twat started fingering my cunt as she tongued my swollen clit, she had my puss hot, wet, and twitching. Veronica removed her fingers and tongue from my pussy and started licking my horny erect nipples. I got up on all fours and she did the same, she began licking my ass all over before planting her tongue back wet pussy and licking it up and down. Veronica laid down and I started licking her tits and sucking her big hard nips. Veronica straps up, Istarted licking and sucking the pink cock from top to bottom bobbing my head up and down over and over getting it all slicked up and ready. I got on top and slid the dildo up in my cunt and took it for a ride. Veronica pushed me over to the side and starts fucking me in spoon, the pink cock never left my twat, she knew exactly what she was doing. I lifted my leg reach down and started fingering my clit as Veronica slid the dildo in and out of my puss. I reached out and grabbed her ass and she just kept fucking away. I had one hand squeezing my tit and the other one rubbing hard on my clit. She slid the dildo from my pussy and I quickly stuck it in my mouth, this is the closest I'll ever get to sucking my own pussy. Veronica laid back and played with her tits as I bobbed my head up and down on the pussy marinated dildo. I slid the pink cock from my mouth, she sat up and we started kissing. With me in Doggy she slid the dildo back in my pussy, I reach back once again fingering my clit, she slid the dildo from my twat and started rubbing on the outside of my cunt, it felt so fucking good. I wrapped my lips back around the dildo so I could get another taste of my sweet pussy. Veronica laid down and lifted her leg and I dove right in, sucking on her wet cunt like I was dying of thirst. I could still taste my pussy as I began licking hers, this was one sweet mix. I removed my tongue from her sweet sticky thing and went to her for a kiss and so she could get a taste.

Info:
File Name : _Video_with_Veronica_Vanoza__Terri.mp4
File Size : 131.97 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:21:19

Download Hotlegsandfeet.com :
TakeFile: _Video_with_Veronica_Vanoza__Terri.mp4 - 131.97 MB
UbiqFile:_Video_with_Veronica_Vanoza__Terri.mp4 - 132.0 MB

Download ZIP:
TakeFile: 7468h_veronica-vanoza-and-terri_-_what-s-up-guys-did-you-miss.zip - 25.53 MB
UbiqFile:7468h_veronica-vanoza-and-terri_-_what-s-up-guys-did-you-miss.zip - 25.5 MB