View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 11:44 PM #1166
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Big Hairy Dick

Shemax.com- Big Hairy Dick

Description:
**Extreme Hairy Ass Warning**If you are at all adverse to girls with extremely hairy asses, balls and huge dicks then we suggest that click the back button now. Then again if you are a fan of extreme ladyboy hirsutism then hold on to your toupees because here is your furry dream girl. We thought First was the queen of the hairy asses but Gobee has a thick black curly bush stretching from her scarred abdomen around her giant fat cock and huge ball sack towards and encircling her sweet pink asshole and only thins out after spreading over most of her ass. Gobee is a dirty girl and decided she needed a shower to start the shoot. This chick really has a phenomenal body with perfect tits, a slim waist and a huge fat cock all of which is covered in creamy brown skin. Just being in the shower makes her hard as she gently washes her hairy dick and balls. After a quick towel off she is ready to stretch out on the bed and you cant help but stare at her ferocious forest dwelling dragon dick. Even guys who are repulsed by her bountiful bush must appreciate the magnificence of her enormous slight curving shepole that is as thick as her forearm. She is a horny girl who was begging me to fuck her in her hairy hole the anticipation of which causes her plump pink cock head to ooze precum. She wanted to see my cock which came out hard and similarly lubed which she used to moisten her nipples. As our swords met I was pleased to see I had a good inch on her as it is intimidating when a girl half your weight has a bigger dick. It was time then to lube up her pink butt hole which is hairier than most pussies. In doggy style we worked my big dink into her love tunnel but she said she wanted to feel me deep inside her. So I lay down and she sat on my cock as she stroked her great girl wiener until it squirted a hot jet of milky cum on to my stomach.We ended the session with her stripping from her tight blue jeans and sexy white corset.I hate to say but Gobee is looking a little worse for wear compared to when I saw her on other sites where she was a few years younger. She currently has a bit of an unkempt look with her unshaven body and pimply face. It was very late when I was strolling up Soi 6 towards High Boss which was closed at the time. There was close to a dozen girls around looking desperately for customers in between ducking down the alleys in fear of police when ever they saw headlights coming up the Soi. I noticed Gobee right away but I had not met her in person before this night and actually did not recognize her at first. There were certainly a lot prettier girls around but there is something about Gobee that just oozes sex. When we spoke we had an instant connection and about a minute in I said hey, you are Gobee which she replied I go with you before?. I said no, that I had seen her on the internet and despite her current somewhat dishevelled appearance my memory of her enormous dick sealed the deal. We were off to the room and in the light I could see how different her acne covered face looked which I know is a side effect of the hormones that make their bodies so feminine. Plus her current unusual hairstyle which looks almost like dread locks was pulled back making her head and face appear disproportionately large on her small body. If this gave me misgivings, these where quickly forgotten when she bared her gorgeous tits which also revealed the horrible abdominal scar which of course was caused by motorbike accident. Down to her panties when she turns around to shower cute little bum we are given a hint of the monster cock and mass of pubes lying beneath. When she hikes her underwear up her butt crack we see her cheeks are covered in dark curls and that this small piece of cloth cannot contain her large balls which spill out one side. When she finally removes these we can see that her soft dick is longer and fatter than some girls are hard and doubles in length after she turns and stretches her cheeks to show us her hairy boy pussy. Her dink grows more but is not fully hard as she sits and plays with it while having a suck of my dick. We finish with a rear view of her great furry ass and butt hole with her big meaty balls hanging below.
Model:
Gobee
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 55-bighairydick-hdv.wmv
File Size : 698.84 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:23:04

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:55-bighairydick-hdv.wmv - 698.8 MB