Thread: Kink.com videos
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 04:25 AM #4669
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink.com- Curvy broad suffers for orgasms then strung up by hair suspension.-Sybil Hawthorne

Kink.com- Curvy broad suffers for orgasms then strung up by hair suspension.-Sybil Hawthorne

Description:
Date: March 25_2011

With: Sybil Hawthorne
Director:Orlando

Sybil has a body that makes your mouth water. This curvaceous pain slut is extended in a standing spread with her hips thrust outward. I give her a caning that leaves a bad taste in her mouth. The only thing to wash it out is to zipper her up and have her let go of the bowling balls that rip them off before_during and after she cums.
Then she is stocked_at the ankles_hands and neck. Her hands are wired to the stock to make sure this doggy position isn_t too comfortable. With her plush ass and juicy pussy sticking out_I treat her to the stinging bite of the Dragon_s Tongue. I focus on the sensitive soles of her feet until can_t stand it any longer before pulling her out of the stocks and making herself cum while depriving her of breath.
Sybil is strapped tight from mouth to ankles and extended taught by her hair. She is blindfolded and unsuspectingly attacked with whips and paddle. Her reward? Hair suspension.
Model:
Sybil Hawthorne
Studio:
Kink.com
Info:
File Name : 12023_Sybil_Hawthorne.mp4
File Size : 2042.96 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:55:40
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: