View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 11:02 PM #125
Модератор

Модератор

This cleavage is your weakness, and exploiting your weakness is My favorite pastime. So here we are again with My big shiny tits in your face while you drool, ache and try to resist. But you know what happens next. . . You fall right back into your fixation, like a horny powerless little addict. It's alright. I'll let you fall gently, and catch you with these big soft slippery titties. This deep enticing cleavage always brings you back for more. So many filthy thoughts running through your mind, as you imagine all of the things you'd love to bury in this special place between My tits. Forget about life and lose yourself in there. Giving up control to this special place between My tits will be so easy. Just fall in, feel the warmth. The soft soothing flesh against your face. Cradling your body, as you slip up and down. Leaving all of your stress behind, you'll realize that nothing else matters. You only need Me, these big beautiful boobs, this lustrous cleavage. Go ahead and fall deeper. Fall face first into your bottomless craving. I'll keep you here where it's so soft, safe, warm. You'll never have to leave, just stay right here. Live in this shiny cleavage My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 14 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile