View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 05:19 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

My tits are irresistible. Big, natural, perfectly round. They are like magnets making you stupid and weak. You can hardly look away from my powerful cleavage. No surprise there, men are so predictable. But this time you'll have to do better if you don't want to go broke. This is a staring contest game which I bet you have no chance at winning. In order to avoid paying penalty, you will do your best and try to stare into my beautiful green eyes, and not at my magnificent breasts. Sounds simple, right? But is it? As mesmerizing as my eyes are, you can't help but feel the urge to look lower, into my deep cleavage and at my sexy pink nipples. Every slip costs you money, every second adds to the debt. But even knowing you'll most probably have to pay dearly doesn't stop you. You HAVE to play. You HAVE to try. You HAVE to pay. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 644 MiB
Download From AnzFile