View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 02:17 AM #5740
Модератор

Модератор

It's Memorial Day and I drank a lot already and it's the morning I drink water lol so I thought this was going to be a pee video little did I know instantly my stomach was going to feel upset; I knew I had to shut and desperately at that! I ran and got my clear plate so I could serve you it when I'm done and I turned around showing my ass and I LET OUT THIS HUGE FART AND NOTHING BUT NASRY SHIT CAME OUT , A huge load followed by slimy juices of shit it filled the plate so much it tipped over and got everywhere on the floor my rug myself! I made a huge mess, but I'm not finished I need to shit even more so I sat the plate down put my ass in the air, gaped my ass and shitted more out! With the sun shinning bright the view is front row seats and in HD what more could you ask for? Cleaning up myself with a towel I show my end result which is a delicious treat served warm and with perfection since it came out my perfect asshole, want more ?! Purchase more videos and rate me 5 stars of course