View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 02:24 AM #818
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ftvgirls.com- Girl Next Door

Ftvgirls.com- Girl Next Door

Description:
Its a beautiful day in Phoenix, and its the perfect jeans &amp t-shirt weather I_m looking to buy something for my Mom, its her birthday coming up. When I was in the mall, two girls started stalking me and following me around until they introduced themselves. When they told me that they are models for this website and want me to pose I wasn_t sure but I decided to try it. They made me bear my breasts right in the food court One blonde girl, the aggressive one whos name is Lia took me to one of the department stores and picked out a few clothes for me. Then we went into the womens changeroom and she pulled out a small video camera from her purse and started taping me undressing and putting clothes on. At the end part she asked me to play with myself. Well it was a good thing my bra &amp panties matched since it would_ve been strange if I had ugly or dirty underwear on They took me to lunch, and I had some pizza while the girls had sandwiches. I was talking to my friends on the phone and they had no idea what I was doing Its better if I don_t tell them for now. We walked to one of the entryway places where it goes to the parking garage and they started photographing me and taping me stripping down. I was pretty nervous about it but I was willing to try Then we all drove out to Lia_s condo, where she showed me her place and then gave me a toy to use. I_ve used vibrators before but I have to hide mine in a special place so my parents don_t find it. They wouldn_t understand. I got comfy on the bed and started getting myself into it. All of this video stuff is new to me Once I got my mind set to the sex part and feeling good with the vibrator I had I was better at doing the masturbating. I kept going until it felt so good and got stronger and stronger and I came I was very relaxed after that and sleepy.
Model:
Celina
Studio:
Ftvgirls.com
Info:
File Name : celina-00003231-01-480p.mp4
File Size : 49.54 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:05:34

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:celina-00003231-01-480p.mp4 - 49.5 MB
UbiqFile:celina-00003231-02-480p.mp4 - 75.1 MB