View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 02:25 AM #819
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ftvgirls.com- Increasing Intensity

Ftvgirls.com- Increasing Intensity

Description:
Well... where do I start? About a year and half ago I actually did send in pics to ftvgirls and even had a flight set up for me to shoot and everything, but I got nervous and flaked out. I wasn_t sure if the photographer was mad at me so I didn_t try again until now, and here I am Things have been very rough for me in the past months. I broke up with an abusive boyfriend, he took a lot of my money and broke my cell phone. Even when I traveled to Phoenix (I_m from San Diego) I didn_t have a phone to call the photographer and had to use a payphone to call him up to pick me up. Shooting for ftvgirls had me nervous and excited at the same time. I knew the money would be good and would help give me a boost of cash when I needed it the most. The photographer was nice, and not creepy at all which made me really comfortable with him. He_s much younger than I would_ve thought when he_s running such a big site like this. So after I got ready at the house, we went out to a golf course (and it seemed like he just picked out the spot at random) and we got to it. I took my panties off and did some of my stretching and flexibility stuff which looked like it turned him on. I startled many guys in golf carts driving by and even flashed one guy who almost crashed Lots of fun and it was easy to do. I get wet and horny really easy so I just wanted to jump into masturbating and showing the photographer how much I enjoy it. I_ve never ever done anything like this before, and I haven_t even stripped or anything, but the experience was totally exciting me. I picked from a selection of toys and took the biggest one (and I like pink). Sure, I like masturbating and I do, but I have to say fucking is better. The toy is like a fuck machine and what_s more it vibrates. I can come from sex or just having a toy on my clit, or somone going down on me. I prefer a girl going down on me, they just do it better. I hadn_t had sex for 2 weeks and that_s a big deal for me, seriously So when I used that toy, I came so hard and I came a couple of times I noticed that the photographer frowned on my tattoo over my pussy, but you_ve got to understand that it was originally a name tattoo of my ex-boyfriend in high school (I know it was stupid) and so when I wanted to cover it up, I had them fill it out with a lotus flower. We talked about doing extreme after I told the photographer I could try the bigger toys. He said I should try fisting. I didn_t even know what it meant until he showed me some videos. I_ve never even thought of something like that but I was willing to try. I couldn_t do it right from the front but from the side my arm could reach. I_m actually very surprised it worked Its a strange feeling at first because I_m feeling my insides and I_ve never done that before. Once I got over the shock value, it actually felt good. I think someone with a small hand doing it to me would feel even better.
Model:
Sarah
Studio:
Ftvgirls.com
Info:
File Name : sarah-00002647-01-1080p.mp4
File Size : 443.22 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:24

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:sarah-00002647-01-1080p.mp4 - 443.2 MB
UbiqFile:sarah-00002647-02-1080p.mp4 - 223.6 MB