View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 03:21 AM #15222
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ftvgirls.com- Playful Girl

Ftvgirls.com- Playful Girl

Description:
This is my first try at nude modeling for a website I did some test nudes with a photographer I knew personally, and I know I_m too short to be doing fashion-based modeling, so I_m trying nudes, I_m comfortable with it. I live in Las Vegas, I_m very happy there, but I_m here today in Phoenix, modeling for FTV. I love fashion, I love going to malls, and this one I_m at is one of the fanciest. I_m sitting and having ice cream, which is the ultimate thing to a girls_ heart (in my opinion). Never thought I_d be videotaped eating but yummy Pretty Lia approaches me and plays the role of recruiting me on the spot. Since it was brought up in the interview I_m a singer for my real life job and Lia thinks that I look like Brittney Spears, I don_t think so but a lot of people have told me that. I get _you look like Kim Cattral_ quite often too. So... I did some modeling next to the apple computer store sign, I think the photographer just picked it out of random. We headed back to the parking lot, and that_s where I got naked showing everything. I think Lia was very surprised at how comfortable I was posing naked over here being that its my first time doing this. Yeah, its no big deal to me, if I_m not getting into trouble for it. Being short my butt looks big to some people but its very firm and its a real bubble butt not like what some girls call bubble butts. Its fun modeling both nude and non-nude
Model:
Brianna
Studio:
Ftvgirls.com
Info:
File Name : brianna-2-00005714-01-480p.mp4
File Size : 57.8 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:06:33

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:brianna-2-00005714-01-480p.mp4 - 57.8 MB
UbiqFile:brianna-2-00005714-02-480p.mp4 - 36.2 MB