View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 11:42 PM #13
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! You're so cute and I'm glad I found you despite being so minuscule. That's the smallest penis I have ever seen and I have to touch it. It's too small to even feel poking my finger. My friends say I should Consume because micro-penis tastes good, but there are so many things you can do like clean my floor or feet with your mouth. I want you to jerk off your peepee because you have to do what I say. You have to cum when I tell you, otherwise you will be my snack. Jerk that tiny thing for me and stare into my green eyes. It's so fun to see a man stroke his tiny wiener. I can tease you with my perky boobs which are small for me, but big for you! You have 5 seconds to cum and make this giantess really happy. Using my fingers, I do a cum countdown and am impressed with the load. It's a small amount but big for your size. Thank you for putting the extra sauce on your helpless body. Licking my lips, I open my mouth wide and swallow you whole. OTHER KEYWORDS- SPW, gentle giantess, Eat, verbal humiliation, female domination, masturbation instruction, jerk off encouragement, jerk off instruction, dirty talking, brunettes, all natural, @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile