View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 08:38 PM #412
Модератор

Модератор

Default Czechav.com- czech-streets-fidelity-testing-veronika-720x576.wmv

Czechav.com- czech-streets-fidelity-testing-veronika-720x576.wmv

Description:
I really think I_ve overdone myself. After publishing the video with Monika, the first chick I fucked in the course of my ongoing fidelity test of Czech women, a storm of e-mails rushed in. Every day I get hundreds of requests to test out your girflriends and wives. Thank you so much I certainly didn_t expect that much interest. And although I can_t really take care of all of the requests, you bet I_ll do my best and I_ll publish the best videos - like this one, with twenty-year old Veronika. This beautiful and smart investment consultant, invited by her boyfriend Jirka, was supposed to be nothing less than unconquerable. The naive fool thought that the love of his life won_t even show me her boobs, not to mention anything even juicier. Sorry for pointing it out, but the poor guy is absolutely off the mark. Because that little intellectual of his let me fuck her hard for 100.000 Czech Crowns, right under a busy tram station. Gentlemen, what a ride My knees still haven_t recovered yet. The bad news is that Jirka didn_t want to believe me over the phone. And when we met at last, he even assaulted me physically. So I just want him to know: Hey Jirka, I get how you feel. But it_s not my fault that your girl is a fucking whore
Model:
Czech Streets 39
Studio:
Czechav.com
Info:
File Name : czech-streets-fidelity-testing-veronika-720x576.wmv
File Size : 465.31 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:20:42

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: czech-streets-fidelity-testing-veronika-720x576.wmv