View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 02:48 PM #58775
Модератор

Модератор

***CUSTOM CLIP ***
&quot ;WorkIt Week Not much secretarial work is being done during your first week as my new assistant. 5 days , 5 different secretary outfits , gartered stockings and satin daily , escalating teasing , seduction , tits and ass worship , jerk off encouragement and at least 1 cum countdown for the weekend.
Evolving something like this : Day 1 you lean across my desk , glasses , tight satin blouse , you notice me staring at your breasts. A button lower , breast 's pressed closer toward me , a pen / glasses used to trace your breasts , i cannot keep my eyes off of you. Day 2 , you are standing with your legs apart , bent over looking in a low drawer , displaying your tight ass in all its glory. Stiletto heels lead from the floor , up your stocking covered legs to your tight skirt. Your hands trace your body , legs , heels , ass. You stop , ask if I am enjoying the view , stand tall , and toy with me further. Day 3 You have you luscious long legs perched on your desk , elongated by high heels , caressing your stocking clad legs from top to bottom , sliding your hand inside between thigh and nylon. You tease me with your legs , heels , stocking play , more breast worship , moving closer to the camera to smother me in your cleavage. Day 4 things are hotting up , skirts are shorter , blouses are buttoned lower , bra and stockings clearly visible , heels are high. Some edging play today. Day 5 you are laying on the couch in my office , a sensual slow striptease with joi and cum countdown.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 21 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 711 MiB
Download From AnzFile