Old 10-14-2019, 11:50 AM #932
Модератор

Модератор

Default It's big, it's black and it's cumming in Seka's ass

Date: March 28th, 2019
Title: It's big, it's black and it's cumming in Seka's ass
Models: Seka Black
Site: 60plusmilfs
Description: When this video opens, 64-year-old wife, mother and grandmother Seka Black is wearing a skirt that's so short, we can see the top of her stockings. She's telling us how horny she's been, and fortunately, she has a guy coming over. It's not her husband. "I want to fuck him so bad," she says. She tidies herself up, not that she needs any tidying up. Seka is blond and beautiful. Anyway, the guy shows up. "Is everything alright?" he asks. "I have a few things in the house that I need fixed. My husband's not home," she says. He enters the house, although hesitantly. Not surprisingly, the repairs that need to be done are in the master bedroom. Hmmm. "I don't see anything wrong in here, Mrs. Black," he says. "Honestly," she says, "there isn't anything wrong, but I've had the hots for you for a long time. I can't wait to get fucked by you!" And away we go! She unzips his pants and takes out his cock. It's as big as she expected. Even bigger. "I have got to suck your cock," Seka says, and then she proves she's not all talk and no action. But we already knew that, didn't we? This isn't Seka's first time at , and this is definitely not the first big, black cock she's sucked and fucked and taken up her ass. Yeah, that, too. And then the dude creampies her ass, so all's well that ends well, right? Right! Related Tags AnalBig AssBig TitsBlondeBlowjobCreampieCum on AssCumshotDoggy StyleInterracialMatureMILFXXX

Format: MPEG-4
Size: 203 MiB
Duration: 31 min 7 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Antivirus status: Safe

Download:
AnzFile: sekablack_35257_640x360_800_mfs.mp4 - 203.0 MB