View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 01:14 PM #22
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Edging Consultant - Xev Bellringer

Didn't the company tell you I was coming? I am the final part of your interview ...a test in a way. To see if you're the caliber man they're looking for. You *didn't* read the fine print on that waiver you signed? Oh my, you must have been very desperate for this job. That contract forfeits all rights to privacy, more specifically... of your body. And your cock. They need to ensure you're the type of man who can withstand an immense amount of pressure... who can endure intense stimulation without... succumbing too quickly. That's where I come in. Oh yes, my job is to make you cum as quickly as humanly possible. And I am very, very good at my job. Oh my, this hard already and I've barely even touched it! You're going to have to resist for as long as possible if you really want this job. Luckily for you, I love cock... and I have all the time in the world to draw this out.

Fantasy includes: edging, blowjob, cum swallowing, virtual foreplay, cock stroking, dirty talk, big breasts, lace, professional slut, pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 26 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile