View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 06:32 PM #938
Модератор

Модератор

Default Corbinfisher.com- Dane s Dolce

Corbinfisher.com- Dane_s Dolce

Description:
One of the things I like most about Adriano is how shy and quiet he seems at first, before becoming a man possessed by passion and intensity once the sex has started Of course, some of what initially seems like shyness and quietness just comes down to the language barrier - English isn_t Adriano_s first language so I think he sometimes holds back a bit because he_s not quite sure what to say. Even beyond that, though, Adriano just has a reserved personality. That_s no longer the case once dicks are hard, holes are filled, and two young studs like Adriano and Dane are making one another feel so good, though

Adriano_s discovered some things just feel amazing, and a dick in his hole is something CF_s definitely given him an appreciation for. I gather Adriano just loves everything about the ass in general, though - he took to rimming other guys like a natural, and when he_s getting rimmed you can tell that tongue in his hole is driving him wild. The image of Adriano sitting on Dane_s face here, Adriano_s big, uncut cock standing straight up, rockhard, and pointing towards the sky, is one you won_t be forgetting anytime soon

The drilling Adriano gets from Dane here is one neither of these guys will be forgetting anytime soon It all feels so good for a gasping, grunting, moaning, and groaning Adriano he blows his load first, then gets his tight hole drenched in Dane_s load
Model:
Adriano, Dane
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : Danes_Dolce_HD.mp4
File Size : 505.4 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:16:48

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Dane_s Dolce

Download K2S VIDEO: