View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 06:11 AM #115
Модератор

Модератор

Default Rachel-steele.com- DID1177 Bondage Play, Part 2

Rachel-steele.com- DID1177 Bondage Play, Part 2

Description:
Part two of three. Nevertheless, she returns to babysit him on another occasion. What would you like to do today, Damian? No more magic tricks this time, please. Escape? How do you play this? Presently Rachel is sitting on the floor, hands in front - tied to her ankles. Oh, this should be easy: I had no problems getting out of your rope last week she says. What is the handkerchief for? Oh, so I cannot use my teeth? I guess that is fair. So now she ends up gagged. Then Damian leaves her - just like previously. Rachel shouts after him through her gag, but she is merely wasting her breath. Next she realizes that she is tied up good and proper and might not get free after all. She rolls around on the floor, straining, assuming many awkward positions in hopes of getting the leverage to force her ropes loose. Yet none of them work. In the middle of all this, her cell phones rings out from its place at the other side of the room. Following one last spirited effort, Rachel kicks her shoes off and succeeds in getting out of the ropes. Again she is left feeling very cross with Damian.
Model:
Czech girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Rachel-steele.com
Info:
File Name : DID1177.mp4
File Size : 267.08 MB
Resolution : 720x540
Duration : 00:11:16

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFileID1177.mp4 - 267.1 MB