View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 03:49 PM #31499
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Black Leggings Shit and Smear on Side

- Black Leggings Shit and Smear on Side

Description:
This is my well loved black and tight leggings what I using in everydays and some time to do yoga in. In this time I wont only just wearing I going to shit in straight away ? I want to make it super dirty on my ass and wanna get your attention. Do you love my perfect ass in this pants? I show off lots of times how perfect and round in it. You cannot resist can you? Touching it and pull off to half way just you get some view of my bare ass. Have to poo, didnt shit in the last 2 days by the way. So laying on my side and teasing you, asking you just about to stroking your cock dont you? You already touching yourself in my imagine. Im right for sure. Start to pushing out a big and massive poo, hard to push it out And you able to see through on pants my beautiful shit just making messy the leggings. Coming through shit on material, so warm in pants haha. You got harder until you can see shit is appearing on pants right? Also soaking it in my pee whats amazing to watch until peeing.So much fun to make it messier with smearing on. So just pushed out my big big shit and by my hand smearing on leggings booty. Perfect and great view but please stroking your cock nice and fast to me, until I smear my poo and make everything stinky and dirty. I encourage you to stroke it faster and harder yourself because want to make you cum all over on shitty ass. Please cum to me. Smearing and taking off a bit my dirty pants show you in some view it and at the end giving you 10 sec countdown to come to me. Then I give you one more chance to see me dirty up close and telling you say to me goodbye and to my ass as well. Enjoy it ?
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20180511_102356-2.mp4
File Size : 594.59 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:13:32
Video : AVC, 6 002 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: