View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 08:03 PM #132300
Модератор

Модератор

Default First Appointment! - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

First Appointment! - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

Welcome to your first appt. I am so excited to help start you on this sissy journey. I will be your 1-on-1 throughout the entire process, I feel that makes the progression and enjoyment so much better when we can get comfortable with eachother through this very personal process.
Today you will be getting your Femme starter kit- I go through all the items in it for you, how and when to use them, and then you strip down and put on the items as I instruct you. This involves chastity, panties, anal plug and a few other items. Your hormone Therapy-Fantasy will start this week as well, you can get your Rx in the front office.
Today you also get your BBC trainer dildo. We start big because we keep the goal in mind for you. YOU WILL become the best and sluttiest sissy in the end of our appts. It will take time but I see the fire in you, you truly want this! We go over other tasks and duties that will help you start this process. I also give you a demonstration on what is expected from you with the BBC Dildo. I also give you a tease of what appt 2 will be like and the fun kinky step we will be taking in your sissy transformation.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 16 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 616 MiB
Download From AnzFile