View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 07:13 AM #10
Модератор

Модератор

The video begins with me in the massage room, teasing you with my big, cold tits and hard nipples! After teasing you a bit, we walk out of the room and head towards the public restroom. We get there and the door is closed, so I have to wait around for the person inside to come out! Come on person! Finally the person walks out and I walk into the single restroom. I look at you in the mirror and play around for a minute, showing you my tool shirt, then pull out my wonderful boobies and teasing you with them and my frozen hard nipples! Then I slowly untie my pants and show you my panties.. then my hairy bush! I was in a silly mood, as always hehe! Finally I reach down and grab my pussy, holding it because I really have to go! I show you how wet I am before we walk over to the toilet. Before I sit down, I turn on my camera flash, to give you a great lit up view! Until this point I had no idea I could turn on the flash in the middle of filming, without stopping the video! It makes for a much more detailed and lit up pee recording! I must not foret to do this in the future! So the camera is on and I let my pee rush out of me! It was a dark yellow and slowly the toilet bowl filled up with super dark yellow pee! As soon as I finish peeing, I bring your face in close, as tons of driplets of pee continue dripping off my hairy pussy! After that, cream start to leak out of me! Apparently this day I was quite turned on! After letting you watch up close for some time, I reach over and grab toilet paper to dry off my bush. Then I put my shirt and pants back on! Then I bring you in close to watch the yellow filled toilet bowl quickly wash down my pee! I set you down so I can get my winter coat on lol! Then I pick you back up as I grab my purse and head out of that restroom!
Models: CandieCane

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 004 MiB
Download From AnzFile