View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 07:03 PM #7867
Модератор

Модератор

I have long wanted to begin to obey the man , and now I have the opportunity . Now tells me what should I do male voice overs , Im wearing black underwear , and once I turned on the recording on the video camera , the voice-over told me to get on my knees and start to bark like a dog , I obediently fulfilled all what you wanted my Lord . He ordered me to crawl on my knees and bark like a real dog , Im not at liberty to disobey what the men ordered . Mr. N told me his faithful dog Baring his chest to show you my Breasts and nipples , I pulled my Breasts out of the bra . And now Im back to crawling room on his knees in a circle , but Mr. H, this is very little and he tells me to take my panties off and show you my ass , I do , now I crawl around the room cancer with a bare chest and bare ass . Mr. N tells me to stay in the center of the room , and I follow , my master puts me in the dog bowl and orders me to shit in it . But before that , Mr. H ordered me to spit in a dog bowl and lick from the bottom of the bowl their saliva . Im starting to shit and piss in the dog bowl , my master is very pleased , he says Im a dog , I bark like a real dog , I done shit and piss in the dog bowl , my Lord N takes a bowl and tells me to eat its own feces and urine , I dutifully fulfill all that he wants , the main thing that he was happy and didnt punish me for disobedience . I eat own shit , my Lord commands me to stop and open your mouth , I open my mouth , and Mr. N pours me first in the mouth and then piss and shit from dog bowls right into your mouth , and makes me have my shit , I chew and swallow their own shit , my Lord again makes me a cancer crawling on her knees with bare ass in the end of the video a male voice-over tells me to get up and I get up my whole chest and face in shit , she asks me Im a whore , I say Yes , Im his slave, I say Yes . Now I will do anything you want my Lord N.
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 018 MiB
Download From AnzFile