View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 08:31 AM #384
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- A Hot Body And A Juicy Booty Always Makes This Agent Ready To Fuck-James*, Lana Fever

Fakehub.com- A Hot Body And A Juicy Booty Always Makes This Agent Ready To Fuck-James*, Lana Fever

Description:
Steffany (39 mins) My friends got me a special surprise one day... It was the best surprise ever they got me a real life French girl_I was so excited when she walked in the door I almost spunked in my pants. It was a bit difficult to communicate with her because her English was really poor... Luckily my friends helped me out in that department. After a little talking she started staring at me and her eyes were doing the talking.... I could tell that she was horny and in need of some attention... My friends left and then it was only a matter of time. Her eyes were so sexy so I put my moves on her. As I suspected she was ready for action and started sucking my cock without a second thought. Her tongue felt so good the way she was circling my japs eye was blowing my mind... After a lengthy suck there was only one thing that was going to satisfy my appetite and that was going to involve sticking my fully erect penis inside her... When the moment came it was as good as I expected her pussy was tight and was contracting all around my cock with every pump. It took a lot of determination to stop from jizzing too early_but somehow I managed to last. I ended up squirting in her delicate mouth for a French kiss with a twist!
Model:
James*, Lana Fever
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : A Hot Body And A Juicy Booty Always Makes This Agent Ready To Fuck.mp4
File Size : 1524.04 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:39:19
Video : AVC, 5 272 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:A Hot Body And A Juicy Booty Always Makes This Agent Ready To Fuck.mp4 - 1.5 GB