View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 01:57 PM #1965
Модератор

Модератор

You should know by now that good boys SWALLOW. You should also know that dirty, perverted boys like yourself take a direct HIT down the back of the throat. Under My instruction you will edge over and over until I trigger you to CUM, and when you do, you will aim your cock DIRECTLY to your mouth SHOOT that creamy gooey load straight into your desperate waiting, salivating mouth! Don't worry, this will be easy. You will be under My mental control, your conscious mind will be sent to the back. All I need is the smallest of desires, which you've demonstrated by even reading this. And once After I've had My mesmerising way with you the only part of your mind that remains will be the BIG SLUTTY CUM GUZZLER part! Desperately perverted in its NEEED to swallow down big loads of cum.your cum. It will be easy because just look how SEXY I am, how BEAUTIFUL I am. I know you want to make Me happy, you want to make Me laugh, you want to FEEL that you have NO CHOICE but to OBEY and CUM in your MOUTH! Do it slave.*SNAP!* Gooooood boy, DIRTY boy! Contains: mesmerise, mental domination, mindwashing, CEI, JOI, edging, mindfuck, femdom, femdom pov, goddess worship, tit worship.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 16 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile