View Single Post
Old 07-18-2021, 11:02 PM #28
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mormongirlz.com- Zoe: Date Night

Mormongirlz.com- Zoe: Date Night

Description:
I love my boyfriend and I know he has a strong testimony, but recently he has been really pushy about the physical stuff. I trust him not to go too far - he wants us to get married in the temple one day.

But when two people love each other as much as we do, the temptation to express that love physically is really strong. Im afraid eventually were going to give in and do something well regret for the rest of our lives.

So Ive started looking for excuses for us not to be alone together, like going on group dates, but he just wont stop. He has even started coming into my bedroom alone, even though I told him I dont think thats a good idea.

Its not like hes the only one whos tempted to break the law of chastity. I want to have sex as badly as he does.

Sometimes when were kissing, I get so turned on I hardly notice if he puts a hand on my breasts or on my crotch. And sometimes I do notice and I dont resist. The other day he rubbed my groin while we made out, and I got so wet that I think he felt it on his hand.

Its not fair, but I feel like its my responsibility to make sure that things dont go too far. He cant control himself when hes around me. I know how aroused he gets, because Ive felt his erection pressing against my leg when we kiss too long. I love him too much to jeopardize his worthiness to enter the temple.

Were going on a date tonight, and this time Im going to let him know once and for all that Im not going to do anything more until were married in the temple.

- Sister Zoe Parker
Model:
Zoe
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : mgz0030_161209_4_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1047.32 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:28:03

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:mgz0030_161209_4_1080p.mp4 - 1.0 GB