View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 03:36 AM #34375
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: Can you do a video based on this story. I knew what she was the moment she walked into my bedroom. She was beautiful, in an unearthly sort of way, but terrifying at the same time. I knew how much danger I was in, and wanted to flee the room but I felt like I was being held down. She offered me a night of unbelievable pleasure. I knew I had to refuse but I couldn't form words. I was just staring at her hoping she would leave. She smiled at me and gently blew out a pink mist from her mouth. I held my breath as the mist surrounded my face. My lungs screamed for air but I held back as long as I could. The pressure became too great and I let out a gasping breath. As I inhaled the mist went into my mouth and nose and into my lungs. It tasted like strawberries. She breathed out some more, and I quickly inhaled it again loving the taste. Suddenly I felt a wave of desire so strong I could no longer resist. She was on top of me sending wave upon wave of pleasure coursing through my body. Our bodies rocked together in unison. Each time she exhaled, more pink mist surrounded me. I inhaled deeply each time feeling the burning passion become stronger. She lifted my head up and kissed me again. I could feel her inhaling deeply as we kissed. I struggled against it but she was too strong. I felt myself being pulled out of my body. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't fight it. She leaned back from the kiss, straddling me again. I saw a white mist leave my mouth. The mist entered her body and she let out a moan as she climaxed. My limp body fell back to the bed and she exhaled the white mist that was my soul. Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, monsters, super villain, special effects, cowgirl sex, mental domination, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 18 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile