View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 04:23 PM #59299
Модератор

Модератор

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night , looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk -off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it 's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you , and we both know I 'm sooo good at it. You 're on the brink of total addiction now , which is precisely why I made this clip.
Yes you see , I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven 't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command , one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal , but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak , don 't they? I know they do. So today I 'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I 've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny , I 'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I 'm finished with you : your mind , your wallet , and your cock will no longer be your own. They 'll be Mine.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile