View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 09:27 AM #324
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Slender Brunette Craving The Taste Of A Warm Cumshot-

Fakehub.com- Slender Brunette Craving The Taste Of A Warm Cumshot-

Description:
Stacy (36 mins). When a model can_t speak English I can have a big problem communicating with them. I knew I had a Russian doll coming to see me today so I enlisted the help of an old friend who spoke Russian and Hungarian in a bid to see if I could get to know her more intimately during a fake casting shoot. When she turned up I knew I had to have her_she was simply stunning. A petite woman who was slim_slender and looked devastatingly beautiful. She was almost good enough to eat and that_s one thing I had my mind set on. It didn_t take long and with a translator I didn_t beat around the bush_after a warm up and enticement speech she was soon naked and posing for casting photos. She was eager enough to do the video and I think she was a little turned on herself. I got rid of my friend so we could have an intimate party on the couch. She slid into kissing me in almost no time at all and we writhing all over each other like naked snakes. I began to finger fuck her to orgasms and she was soon bellowing out in ecstasy as her orgasm built and built before unleashing itself before my eyes. Such a sexy girl. Then it was my turn and she was not shy in returning the orgasm_she licked and sucked on my pussy until I couldn_t hold it any longer and let my own orgasm consume me. What an amazingly sexy casting and what a sexy Russian doll she was_I only found out when I was reviewing the footage that as she_s licking my pussy she was fingering herself as well. That is one super sexy horny girl_I would love to do a second casting with her.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Slender Brunette Craving The Taste Of A Warm Cumshot.mp4
File Size : 998.37 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:35:58
Video : AVC, 3 734 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Slender Brunette Craving The Taste Of A Warm Cumshot.mp4 - 998.4 MB