View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 12:54 PM #81
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hotwiferio.com- CABANA BOY

Hotwiferio.com- CABANA BOY

Description:
This week we were in Cancun , Mexico- one of the most beautiful places I_ve ever been to The people are really friendly and as we are walking to our room I notice a really cute cabana boy staring at me. I smile and give him a little wink- which makes him smile. TT and I were both really tired from the long trip so, after dinner we settle in for the night. He wants to get up early the next morning and go deep sea fishing. I have other plans in mind- like lounging by the pool, getting a massage, and flirting with the cute cabana boy I go down by the pool and lay out for a little while and then when I see the cute guy I tell him to bring me a pina colada up to my room. When he arrives I_m sitting on the terrace in my bikini. As we are talking I notice naked people walking by. I ask him if you can walk around naked everywhere- and he says everywhere but the restaurants. I then say, so I can just take my bikini off right here and walk down to the pool like this? He answers yes. How about if you take off your clothes too so, I_ll be more comfortable, He says, well we are suppose to make the guests happy. When I see his shorts drop to the floor, I notice his cock is already hard. I sit there staring at him and finally I ask him if I can touch his cock. He doesn_t answer, but I can tell he wants me to I take his cock in my hand and I gently stroke and feel it with my fingers. I then get down on my knees and look up at him and smile as I take his very large member into my mouth. I want more of it- and I want it inside of me. I lead him over to the bed where I bend over and ask him to put it in my pussy. He takes all my pussy in and I can feel that big cock deep inside me. As he_s fucking me I place my fingers around my clit and rub around my pussy. I_m getting wetter and wetter and I know I_m going to cum soon. I tell him to fuck me even harder and I move my hand faster and faster until I cum and shiver all over. I then sit in front of him and I begin to really suck on his cock- I want him to shoot his cum all over my face. I suck and jerk him off at the same time until he shoots a huge load on my face, neck and tits. I can_t believe how much this boy can cum Yummmm. Later that afternoon I went out on a motor boat, played on the beach, went horseback riding naked, and road on ATC_s- it was a really fun day
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Hotwiferio.com
Info:
File Name : feb04wk4-clip1.3gp
File Size : 32.96 MB
Resolution : 352x288
Duration : 00:04:55

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:feb04wk4-clip2.mp4
Flyfiles Video:feb04wk4-clip2.mp4