View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 12:55 AM #1582
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Tatted Up Stud Fucks The Cum Onto Agent s Balls-Silvia Lauren, Sabby Cerano

Fakehub.com- Tatted Up Stud Fucks The Cum Onto Agent_s Balls-Silvia Lauren, Sabby Cerano

Description:
Sabby (46 mins). Sabby was a very fit looking gentleman who wanted to try his hand at working in the adult industry. I sold him the carefully prepared lines that Jim gave me as a guideline on how to get free cock whenever I wanted and he was soon naked and getting himself hard on the casting couch. To help him rise to the occasion I sneakily showed him my pussy and he was harder then a diamond in seconds. I asked him to lick my pussy so I could see if he was any good at it and fair play to the gent_he licked me with a surprising tenderness_swirling his tongue around my sticky_damp_love hole. And so it began. He fucked me in missionary and I rode him to an amazing orgasm before he fucked me again in the doggy position. I have to say that he is definitely well suited for this industry_he had the stamina and cock control that is needed and he_s a very fit looking guy. His cumshot was impressive also_when he pulled out and spattered it all over my ass I was surprise at how much of it there was. A great casting and watching me ride his hard cock has made me feel all horny again.
Model:
Silvia Lauren, Sabby Cerano
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Tatted Up Stud Fucks The Cum Onto Agent_s Balls.mp4
File Size : 1530.99 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:45:50
Video : AVC, 4 523 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: