View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 01:44 PM #27
Модератор

Модератор

Default Humiliationpov.com- Edge For Me Until Your Brain Turns To Mush

Humiliationpov.com- Edge For Me Until Your Brain Turns To Mush

Description:
Princess Kelly Sunshine
Hey loser, theres one thing I know about you for sure and thats that youre addicted to stroking your worthless pathetic cock. Youre So addicted to jerking your cock and you just spend hours sitting at your computer, watching humiliation clips, over and over and over. You know its true. If you didnt have to work youd just sit at home and stroke alone all day long.
But you should make a whole day out of it because you know that youre nothing more than a masturbation addict. It just feels so good to stare at me and listen to my words while you edge your cock for hours. I want you to watch this clip over and over again, all day, while you stroke and stroke, endlessly edging. You love getting so close to the edge but never being allowed to cum. You love this feeling. Edge your cock for hours and hours for me. Surrender to the pleasure that you feel when you edge for me. Nothing else feels this good. I know how you tick, loser.
Jerk for me as you worship my body. Jerk from your knees where you belong. Show me what a good jerkoff loser you can be for me. Show me how addicted you are to jerking for me. Stroke hour after hour, day after day, handing complete control to me. Youre so pathetic you little freak.
You cant take your hand off of your cock, can you? It just feels too good. No matter how much I abuse and degrade you, you cant stop stroking your cock to me, you cant stop handing over control to me. Youre so desperate to me mine. You want to obey me. Stroke it good for me loser.
I know you want to cum for me, but thats too bad. Im not going to let you cum for me. Youre just going to edge until your brain turns to mush. You feel yourself getting more and more addicted to me, more obsessed with me. You need this. Give in to me, become my mindless jerking zombie. Youre so weak for me. Give in
How long can you last for me? How many times can you take yourself to the edge for your Princess?
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : edgeforhours-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 240.65 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:07:31

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:edgeforhours-wmvhigh.wmv
Flyfiles Video:edgeforhours-wmvhigh.wmv