View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 10:24 AM #17612
Модератор

Модератор

Default My First Human Toilets Part 1 - - scatshop

My First Human Toilets Part 1 - - scatshop

I’ve always been fascinated with the idea of turning a submissive slave into my personal human toilet. This Clip shows me using some of my very first toilet slaves. It starts with me forcing Sandy to lick my asshole then shoving my panties in his mouth and sitting on his face, smothering him. I think it’s fun to beat my slaves before using their mouth as a toilet so it shows me beating Sandy with a stick and spitting in his mouth. Next is the good part-shitting into his mouth with some nice slo-mo of the shit easing out of my asshole directly into sandy’s mouth. Then you get to see some fun scat play! I feed slut sandy his lunch-a tupperware container filled with shit. Some of the shit goes in his mouth and some gets smeared on his face. I use the shit as lipstick, painting his lips and writing the word “toilet” across his chest. Finally the clip switches to another slave where I used my first toilet training device which was basically a camping toilet with a clear funnel attached. No shit gets wasted. The shit gets clogged though so I use a stick to push the shit through into my slave’s mouth.
Models:

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: Windows Media
Size: 134 MiB
Download From AnzFile