View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 11:05 AM #47893
Модератор

Модератор

you know that ONE thing I won 't do with you? Well guess what I did today? I did it! And I made sure his cock was REALLY big too. you know I won 't let your cock anywhere NEAR Me , especially My ass. That 's why I let one of My hung studs fuck Me deep in the ass with his giant cock. I just LOVE to tease you with all the juicy details too . explaining how he got Me all worked up to be able to take his big cock in My ass. See , other than financially supporting Me by paying for My waxings , lingerie , and vacations with other men etc., you 're really not good for much at all. A man 's worth is determined by his cock , and you don 't have a cock that could satisfy ANYONE , especially not Me! My stud even chimes in at one point to put you in your place . yep , he 's in the room with Me right now We 're here to help you get the ball moving on our upcoming luxury vacation . all of which YOU will be paying for. Oh and there 's no way you 're going with us . you 'll be staying right here at home where you belong!
**Use code "loserspay50 " for 50 % markup!**
**Use code "loserspay " for 100 % markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile