View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 11:29 PM #613
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Drain the Dragon-Odette

Shemax.com- Drain the Dragon-Odette

Description:
Here is a girl from the streets of Pattaya who has a ferocious looking back panel dragon tattoo to match her gigantic shecock. At least six feet tall, she has a large head and face with shoulder length hair dyed orange and brown. Despite her size she looks sweet in her billowy flower dress revealing sexy arms and shoulders. This hints at some nice boobs which when bare we see are perfect large round succulent globes with pointy red nipples that she pinches hard. Nude to the waist we see she has a strange looking stomach tattoo that looks kind of like an American Indian but is probably some historical Thai figure. When she turns around you will see the large Oriental dragon on her broad but sexy back as well as the large shoulder butterfly and flowers. Dress off we see she has yet another large bird tattoo on her hip whos exaggerated tail curves down around that side of her shapely ass. While not the prettiest girl her body is cock hardening with her large mound of pubes sticking out the top of her small tight black panties. She finally pulls these down first showing us her great ass and then her large sleeping crotch dragon. It takes little prodding on her part to wake this monster which grows long and fat with veins and the outline of its head bulging through the skin. Seeing this I drew my sword and attempted to slay this beast but just wound up getting head while she jerked her enormous lizard until it squirted white hot cum.

I found Odette working as a freelancer on Soi 131 (aka Soi Yamato) at Beach Road late one Pattaya evening. This of course is the Soi where the ladyboy bars, Stringfellows and La Bamba, are currently located. These bars have some of the most beautiful and most feminine ladyboys that Pattaya has to offer. Ironically the freelancers working on this Soi are mostly the exact opposite in terms of their femininity and beauty. There are many freelancers in Pattaya especially on Walking Street but for some reason the masculine ones come to Soi131 to ply their trade. Many of these masculine ladyboys are really just gay guys in wigs and are known to be the most trouble of all the ladyboys. So I tend to choose carefully from this lot and on this night Odette was about the most feminine of the bunch. I was worried at first as she is quite tall and large and not very pretty up close. Of course I was pleasantly surprised to find that not only did she have a sweet demeanour but that she has a phenomenal large ladyboy body with her perfect tits and huge cock. Turns out she has only recently become a ladyboy after being in a long relationship with another gay guy. How you could have this great a body after starting your life as a girl so late is a testament that Thais truly do make the best shemales.
Model:
Odette
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 74-drainthedragon-hdv.wmv
File Size : 438.9 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:29
Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: