View Single Post
Old 07-18-2021, 10:12 AM #1614
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mormongirlz.com- Dolly: Unveiling

Mormongirlz.com- Dolly: Unveiling

Description:
When I was in President Oaks office he took advantage of me - in front of his son. I trusted him And he abused his priesthood authority. Then he made me to give a blowjob to a stranger through the temple veil. Ill never forget how his semen tasted as it leaked into my mouth.

I want to go home and think about what happened to me, but theyre keeping me here at the temple, and I dont know what else theyre going to do to me.

The worst part is now that Ive broken the law of chastity, I cant stop thinking about sex. I keep replaying in my mind everything that happened in his office, and I cant stop fantasizing about having sex with other people, his son, boys at church, even other girls.

Then he made me to give a blowjob to a stranger through the temple veil
I need to tell someone, but who? I cant confess to my bishop - how could trust my priesthood leaders ever again?

I cant talk to my parents about what President Oaks is coercing me to do. I dont know how theyd react. And Id be so humiliated. I could never look them in the eye again.

Would my friends understand? Has he violated them too? Or will they judge me? Will they tell everyone that Im a little slut? What a nightmare.

Im meeting Allison and Zoe at the temple today. They invited me to join them at the temple altar, but they refused to tell me what were doing there.

I want to tell them that President Oaks molested me, and ask them if theyve had sex with him too, but I dont know if Ill dare.

What makes it even harder is that I think Zoe and Allison are really cute. I dont want to do or say anything that will make them think less of me.

But maybe they can help. Maybe telling them will make them feel sorry for me. Maybe theyll try to comfort me or help me find a way out of the temple.

-from Sister Dolly Leighs diary
Model:
Dolly
Studio:
Mormongirlz.com
Info:
File Name : 143_161210_2_1080p.mp4
File Size : 616.13 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:16:37

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/9be5923a428cf