Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM #5971
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Happy Holidays From Lola Paradise Lola Paradise sends her holiday wishes to all XLGirls.com members. When Lola celebrates, she celebrates in style. Happy Holidays, Lola.
Model:
Lola Paradise
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/flvbxizv4niz/L...1080p.mp4.html
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM #5972
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Busty Sara In Heat Sara_s big, natural flesh pillows are meant to rest your head on and sink your face into. Her warm, deep cleavage is the place to get lost in. Her proud, heavy tits are nestled in a push-up bra and a tight, low-cut cardigan, but not for long once Neeo gets his mitts on them. He jiggles and sinks his fingers into the soft breast-flesh, kissing the tops of Sara_s tits then moving up to plant a few on her inviting lips. Each breast is removed from its cup for better enjoyment. The nipple sucking takes effect and each fleshy pointer becomes as hard as a pencil eraser. The heat is on and Sara is horny. Neeo rubs Sara_s gorgeous pussy lips, dipping a finger inside her pink taco and rubbing her clit. This sends her over the top. Neeo is not quite done yet playing with Sara_s beautiful knockers. He comes around behind her and cups them, pinching the nipples. Neeo stands up and drops trou. Sara, her breasts hanging out of her top, but still fully dressed in heels, kneels before him, her head at waist level. She takes his cock by the base in her hand and brings it to her mouth. She turns it into an iron pipe in seconds. Cupping her fantastic tits, Sara holds them together so he can slide inside her cleavage. His rod pretty much buried, Sara_s long tongue flicks out to lick the thrusting head. Neeo alternate between fucking Sara_s tits and filling her mouth with cock. He sits back. It_s time for this lovely girl to ride. Sara bends over, gives his pole one last jack, and turns around to sit on it for their first of many couch couplings. Yet another sensational offering from the sensuous and beautiful Sara.
Model:
Sara and Neeo
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/3vbvlez6rvw8/S...1080p.mp4.html
Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM #5973
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Tatiana_s Titillating Training Tatiana Blair was a college student whose ex-boyfriend told her she should apply to be a model to The SCORE Group. Only 4_10 and boasting 36J-cup whopping whoppers, Tatiana began the show with a fitness lesson in a mirrored room. Jumping jacks hurt her because her tits are so heavy, so her trainer has Tatiana switch to push-ups. The trainer gets underneath her pendulous, dangling hangers as an excuse to help her do push-ups better. One nipple leads to another and before long, the dug sucking begins. Her nipples are pointy and prominent and her areolae are about three inches in diameter. The tit-sucking leads to tit-fucking which leads to cock-sucking and pussy-licking and then to a thrusting fuck, proving that exercise is a very beneficial pursuit and explains why guys become professional fitness trainers. I think my height makes my boobs look even bigger, Tatiana said. If I were taller then maybe it wouldn_t be as big of a deal. It makes shopping for clothes interesting too. I have to buy large tops to fit my boobs. And finding pants that are short enough for me is really hard. I just hate the feeling of wearing a bra, so I don_t. I_m not going to make myself uncomfortable. But because I don_t wear bras I do get a lot of attention for my boobs. So a lot of the time I_ll wear a sweater to try to cover up a little bit. It should be no surprise that all of Tatiana Blair_s boyfriends are tit-maniacs, and if they weren_t in the beginning, they quickly became one.
Model:
Tatiana Blair and John Strange
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/oimmtxa2cv4b/T...1080p.mp4.html
Old Yesterday, 09:13 PM #5974
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Lola Paradise: The Perfect Wife of an XL Girls Fan The camera pans up from the feet of smiling blonde beauty Lola Paradise, who_s sitting on a couch. The tops of her tawny areolae are peeking over her low-cut top. Next to her is a letter she sent to the XL Girls studio. Lola reads what she wrote in her pursuit to become a model for The SCORE Group. Thank you, Lola and husband. Lola_s husband is a very big fan of XL Girls and believed that she was the perfect girl to show off her beautiful body for the XL cameras. Lola explains that she_s not a professional model. She wanted to do this for her husband and for herself. They shot the kind of photos the studio requested and it didn_t take very long for the staff to arrange a shoot in Prague. I like to travel and visit new places, Lola said. I like good food and watching boxing and basketball. One day I would like to fly in a hot air balloon and visit the world_s most beautiful castles.
Model:
Lola Paradise
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/sno9hp4q5i6b/L...1080p.mp4.html
Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM #5975
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Girlfriend Material _ adorable and sexy-cute, brunette bartender Harley Ann lowers her talented mouth on JMac_s junk as soon as they hit the bed. While Harley is sucking and licking, JMac is exploring her pussy and butthole and spanking her chubby cheeks. Ever the gentleman, he keeps her hair from falling and blocking the view of Harley_s pretty face. Harley_s blow job talent is high quality. She varies her speed from fast to slow, always in a worshipful way. She spits, gags and drools over his dick and licks it like a lollipop, occasionally staring into the lens. Harley tries to get as much shaft in her mouth as she can and spends a lot of time sucking JMac_s cock or being tit-fucked before he drives it home, squeezing every inch into her young pussy. It_s an epic fuck from a hot, luscious babe that XL Girls is happy to showcase. Harley Ann really has the goods and she delivers them. A big, thick dick satisfies me best, says Harley Ann, a girl made for squeezing and hugging. My favorite position is doggie. I love having my nipples played with and good oral. I try to have sex as often as possible. I always swallow cum. Prepare to lose a load over Harley Ann. JMac did, shooting a big load into her pretty mouth.
Model:
Harley Ann and J Mac
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ms3pe9mnhjon/H...1080p.mp4.html
Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM #5976
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 5 Member Comments

Description:
Natasha Sweet &amp The Door-to-Door Bra Salesman Once upon a time, dedicated men and women, suitcase in hand, travelled the globe to sell bras door-to-door. Their business slogan: It_s what_s upfront that counts. They offered the finest selections of quality bras as well as intimate lingerie directly to their customers. Back then, when a topheavy housewife or a DD-cup divorcee relaxing at home collecting alimony saw one of these sales reps walking to her house, she rolled out the welcome mat, eager to try on the latest bras in the comfort and privacy of her living room. Internet sales eroded this once noble profession and the pandemic was a final crushing blow to the door-to-door bra sales industry. This video is dedicated to a group of hardworking professionals who do everything they can to keep busty women abreast of the latest styles in brassieres. Today, Stanley Johnson is one of the few remaining door-to-door bra salesmen who still practice this profession. He has his hands full--very full--with his customer Natasha Sweet. He very neatly lays out his selection on Natasha_s coffee table, confident that she_ll find one or more to her liking and comfort. Lovely and sexy Natasha greets Stanley wearing a top that reveals just how big and heavy her tits are. He overlays a few bras on Natasha_s upper-deck but they don_t please her. Finally, she sees one she likes. Natasha lowers her top and takes off her own bra so she can try it on for size. It_s too small so it goes back on the pile. Stanley finds another bra and this one fits perfectly. It looks like he_s going to make a sale. Natasha is so pleased and overcome with customer satisfaction that she pulls Stanley_s face into her deep cleavage. While Natasha is giddy experiencing the joys of at-home bra shopping, Stanley comes up for air and removes his face from Miss Sweet_s sweet, soft breast flesh so he can suck on her tasty nipples. Feeling he deserves the ultimate sales commission, Natasha throats his cock and then buries the bloated boner between her bodacious breasts. She gets on her hands and knees so he can shoehorn his dick into her tight pussy from behind. His technique is so pleasurable, she wants to get fucked in other positions. Another satisfied customer Cha-ching
Model:
Natasha Sweet and Stanley Johnson
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/sm5bk6aikxuj/N...1080p.mp4.html
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM #5977
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
Isa Gomez: Heavy Hooters &amp A Creamy Pussy XLGirls now heads to Colombia, home of pretty Isa Gomez and other thickalicious, tasty Latinas who have found success by using their natural resources. We_re happy to have Isa back at XLGirls to enjoy her heavy-hanging tits, plush curves and big, wide smile. Wearing a tight mini-skirt and a shoulderless blouse, Isa greets us in front of her bed where she will be doing her big tit and very creamy pussy show. Hi, guys, how are you? I am Isa Gomez. I am here to tell you many things. I want to let you know of many new changes that I have made. The first thing I want to tell you is that right now I_m taking care of myself a little more for you because I know that you love to see me. You love to enjoy my body and I love sharing it with you. I hope you enjoy everything I_m doing. My favorite thing about my body, as I have always said, is my big boobs. I love being the bustiest girl in my family. I think I_ve been very, very, very privileged to have the biggest boobs in my family and I_m lovin_ it.
Model:
Isa Gomez
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/cfarfm6bo5gt/I...1080p.mp4.html
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM #5978
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 6 Member Comments

Description:
Mia Sweetheart &amp The Man From Deep Fingers Mia Sweetheart needs a nice, relaxing massage to melt away the stresses of a busy day. She_s in good, strong hands because the man from the Deep Fingers Massage Spa comes highly recommended. Nude under her robe, Mia takes it off and gets on the massage bed. The masseur begins his hands-on rubdown of Mia_s enormous, beautiful tits. Her nipples stiffen immediately. Mia_s breast and nipple massage is long and expert. Those breasts need a lot of proper attention. Mia makes pleasure sounds, cooing and moaning, and her eyes light up as his fingers work over her big, soft boobs. He pours a bottle of oil on her tits and rubs it in. The masseur oils and massages Mia_s creamy thighs, then she turns over so he can lay his hands on her magnificent ass, which he also oils. When he uses his wand on Mia_s breasts, the vibrations turn her on. After the masseur leaves, Mia sees he forgot to take his wand so she vibrates her pussy with it and cums hard. Another satisfied customer.
Model:
Mia Sweetheart
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/g0iusvme0grh/M...1080p.mp4.html
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM #5979
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 10 Member Comments

Description:
Back Those Buns Up Sashaa Juggs takes the cock from Rocky and takes it well. I developed very early-at 13-and I was always the bustiest girl in class. I was the one with the biggest tits and I got a lot of attention. I love to wear low-cut tops and very colorful clothing. When I go out to clubs, my boobs are so huge that people stare at me. It makes me feel good. I love to know that people are drooling over me Like all of the guys looking at these hot shots. Sashaa likes to play with tits and pussies also. I like thick girls. I can_t mess with girls who are thin. I like ass. Titties? It doesn_t really matter because I have enough titties to go around. I like pretty eyes. The girl needs to be submissive, too. Sashaa likes older men. They have to be older than me: I don_t like guys my age. I like fucking white guys and black guys. Don_t ask the circumstances, but I_ve been with a black guy who was 79. He was gifted He had the biggest dick I_ve ever had and it was the best sex I_ve ever had. Awesome.
Model:
Sashaa Juggs and Rocky
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/u2o5a41ks01m/S...1080p.mp4.html
Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM #5980
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 13 Member Comments

Description:
Zeta Never Comes Last Zeta_s the kind of name that cool and groovy space chicks have on Star Trek and Firefly. But this Zeta--Zeta Verrone--is a cool and groovy chick who_s totally down to earth and who fits in very well in the XL Girls universe. 38DDD Zeta said she doesn_t think she has any sexual fantasies and she is not into any fetishes. She definitely inspires a bunch of our fantasies and wet dreams. Zeta is one of those models who got the blessing of her husband to play with other dudes. We could use more good buddies like this Boob Brother. My husband and I have had threesomes in the past. When he_s away for work, I do the basic finger satisfying thing, and once in a while I will get a toy out. With a guy I am usually the passive one. With another woman, I am usually the aggressive one. I love women but I can_t give up the man. If you were to see Zeta out somewhere getting lunch or running errands, she is usually dressed casual. Most of the time I wear T-shirts, jeans and flip-flops. If I_m more formal, I_ll wear a nice, low-cut top to show off my boobs, jeans and high heels. Zeta shows how she takes care of the cock, and her fuck buddy reciprocates by blowing a huge load into her pussy, which is then pushed out of her slit and drips over her butthole.
Model:
Zeta Verrone and Al B
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/d9hb3q19g3wo/Z...1080p.mp4.html