Old Today, 02:29 PM #6021
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Christy Sparks: Kitchen Mate Young and sexy Christy Sparks is welcome in our kitchen anytime. We see Christy_s feet first as she walks over to the refrigerator. Then we see her fine cheeks in tight shorts as she bends over to look in the freezer for a frozen treat on a stick to lick and suck like it_s a dick. Christy makes teasing tongue swirls. She_s a girl-next-door with a very horny side, true girlfriend material. I know what you_re thinking, Christy says seductively, eye-banging us with a naughty glint in her eyes. I bet you wish this going down my throat is your dick. Absolutely right about that. Christy keeps sucking and licking, then puts the treat down for a few seconds so she can lower her top and her bra and show us her great 36DDD tits. She rubs the sweet stick on her nipple and licks off the sugary liquid. Christy loses her clothing, keeping her shoes on, and plays with her pussy and tits on the kitchen countertop. She takes the treat and rubs it on her pussy for a second. There_s a comfy chair in the kitchen and Christy can do more on it than on a narrow counter so she walks over and continues her rubdown and finger-banging in super-horny positions.
Model:
Christy Sparks
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/jwwsn7fko3dk/C...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 02:50 PM #6022
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
Watching Milly Marks Watching Herself Getting Dicked-down I get extra horny when a guy watches me play with myself, Milly Marks said. A lot of guys are watching sweet, young Milly play with her ginormous boobs and bushy pussy in this scene. She knows what we_re doing at home as we watch her. We watch her masturbate watching herself get fucked. Milly_s propped up her phone in bed and watches herself do the nasty with JMac in one of her XL Girls videos. That turns her on. She takes off her jeans and top and gets busy feeling her lovely body, sticking three fingers in her pussy and playing with her great big tits. As Milly has told us, I_m a sexual person at all times, it_s not a light switch I can turn on and off. If it is a switch, it_s probably stuck on _ON._ Whatta girl
Model:
Milly Marks
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/f882f11h2wp1/M...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 03:32 PM #6023
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
At Home With Erin Star Wearing a red bra and panties and high-heeled shoes, Erin Star cat-walks back and forth, giving us fantastic views of her luscious body coming and going. Watching a sexy, curvy girl strut and stroll is one of life_s great pleasures. Behind Erin is a framed cover of October 2017 SCORE magazine. Erin takes off her bra, panties and heels and sucks on her nipples, leaving lipstick circles on them. She spends quality time sucking them. Her tits are so big, she must use two hands to bring them to her lips. Picking up ice cubes from a container, Erin rubs the cubes over her nipples to stiffen them. Pouring baby oil on her heavy knockers, Erin rubs the slick stuff in good. She beckons with her finger and walks outside to a patio. We_d follow her off a cliff if she told us to. Erin dances, rotating her hips, and after her dance, she fingers her shaved pussy first, then vibrates her pussy and clit with a wand. If a guy is not a tit-man, one look at Erin Star should convert him to a boob fanatic. This video is loaded with breast play, self-sucking, boob drops and butt-cheek jiggling.
Model:
Erin Star
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/7ag8afgnkd8s/E...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 03:40 PM #6024
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 3 Member Comments

Description:
Lusty, Busty, Horny Gia Costello &amp The Peeper Gia ChickSicilian Costello is spending some of her afternoon in bed playing with her lush, plush MILF body. She_s dressed for sex in lingerie and FM heels. Her fingers tickle her fancy but she fantasies about a hard cock-man fucking her. Meanwhile, hiding behind a chair is Nicky Rebel, who_s watching this lusty lady do herself. He lives next door, heard female moaning, discovered her door was unlocked and just walked right in, sneaking into her bedroom to peep. Of course, Gia spots him. His heavy breathing gives him away. Instead of chasing him out, Gia invites him to come to her bed and show her what he can do for her. Watch Gia deep-throat this dude. Tremendous She sucks it down to the balls and sucks them too. Nicky fucks Gia_s offered tits and then has her climb on top to ride him the cowgirl way for starters. The dick goes in deep and Gia loves every inch. When he pops on her big tits, Gia licks the cum off them. I_m an old-fashioned girl, Gia said. I like romance I like flowers, to be wined and dined at a nice restaurant. Maybe find a quiet spot afterwards to chat. And maybe a quiet spot to get fucked. No romance or flowers today for Gia but she does get a happy ending.
Model:
Gia Costello and Nicky Rebel
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/b0kwncdywayd/G...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 03:41 PM #6025
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 2 Member Comments

Description:
Kitty Cute: Dripping Wet Kitty Cute (On Location North Coast on DVD) peels off her tight shorts, top and underwear to bathe her breasts and shave her pussy. Before we leave her soaking wet in the bathroom, huge-breasted Kitty fingers and cums. My boobs are so heavy I need to wear a good bra, Kitty said. I need bras that can support my breasts without hurting my shoulders. They are hard to find in Romania. So I spend a lot of time shopping for the right ones. Kitty found her calling by becoming a model. With boobs like hers, it would have been a waste if she had settled for working in an ordinary job. In my free time, I like going out with my friends. A good dinner, going to a bar, a disco or the cinema is what I enjoy best.
Model:
Kitty Cute
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/24pdqyusvjkg/K...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 04:01 PM #6026
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Xlgirls.com- 1 Member Comment

Description:
Amanda Remington: Hot-blooded Bra-buster Amanda Remington chats in a bedroom with one of our photographers about how, in Miami, she got into swinging for the first time. At the time, she didn_t know what kind of party she_d been invited to. She loved it and had a blast. I like to watch and be watched, Amanda told him. I also like the idea of almost getting caught having sex. When they wrap up their conversation, Amanda shows off her brickhouse body, big tits and ass, then takes off her lingerie. She leaves her platform slip-in heels on. Using her fingers, Amanda rubs out a loud cum. Amanda is a college football fan (you know why), works out with Pilates and likes to spend time in her kitchen and, naturally, her bedroom. Amanda was power-fucked by Milan and Nicky Rebel and gave back as good as she got.
Model:
Amanda Remington
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/jv270l7pu86j/A...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 04:12 PM #6027
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 7 Member Comments

Description:
A Three-way Anal Party For Tessa Orlov Thickalicious and cuddly girl-next-door Tessa Orlov gets into the mood for her upcoming threesome with a striptease show. She doesn_t flaunt her body on any given day but we quickly learned that when she_s on-camera, she turns into a hot babe. This is the first time Tessa_s had sex with two men at the same time. When we first met her, she said that it was a fantasy she_d never had for real, just something she would think about when she masturbates. I would like to try a threesome but so far I have not been able to do it. XL Girls comes to Tessa_s sexual rescue by setting her up with two dependable pros who won_t let her down. With all of her clothes and inhibitions shed, Tessa sits on the couch and wiggles her finger at Tom Holland and Steve Q. to approach her and give her the action she_s day-dreamed about in a flesh-fest of non-stop fucking and sucking. They take turns feeding Tessa cock and filing her throat feeling, jiggling and fucking her big tits and fingering and pounding her young pussy. Then they take turns plunging deep into her tight butthole. This is the moment that Tessa practiced for, once with toys of different sizes and once with a real dick. Now she gets two cocks in her ass and her two-man fantasy is finally satisfied.
Model:
Tessa Orlov, Steve Q, and Tom Holland
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/jz750kakqs1e/T...1080p.mp4.html
Old Today, 04:23 PM #6028
Модератор

Модератор

Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Into The Woods CJ Woods shows Peter what the best-dressed XL Girl wears. Practically nothing at all. A bra and panty set, high heels, garter belt and stockings. Reaching out for this southern belle, he gets his hands full of her big-boobed goodness, squeezing and bouncing them fast. CJ falls into bed and sucks his dick while he stands, yanking and deep-throating it and licking the tip like a lollipop. She sucks it hands-free, her cheeks concaving as she draws it into her throat. CJ_s blow jobs have always been very impressive since she started at XL Girls. The blonde woman-next-door lies back so Peter can straddle her chest and fuck her between her big, fat tits fast and hard. A smile on her face, CJ pulls off her panties and happily waits for him to get between her legs. I like it when a guy handles my boobs rough CJ said. I_m passive, but I definitely tell my partner what I like or not to stop if he_s doing something that I_m really enjoying.
Model:
CJ Woods and Peter Green
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

https://rapidcloud.cc/ugjvzndm8rzb/C...0_MFS.mp4.html