Old 03-20-2020, 12:39 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default abbywinters.com - Video Masturbation: Laura N & Luna - Sex Toy Virgin

abbywinters.com - Video Masturbation: Laura N & Luna - Sex Toy Virgin

Cast: Luna, Laura N
Category: brunette, brown hair, video by masie, dark skin
Description: "I'm so wet already!" confesses Laura, her fingers parting her full bush as she leans over to watch Luna while she touches herself. With fascination, Laura watches Luna push her very first sex toy up inside herself, her eyes sparking in delight as she uses the remote control to help Luna explore her new 'sex robot'. "I'm so scared of trying it!" Luna tells Laura that not only has she never tried a sex toy before but she has one in her bag! The toes of Luna's bare feet wrest together in a muddle at the bottom of the sofa as Laura encourages her to try something new, "it's addictive, I try not to use it every time!" Holding her toy, Luna jumps, then giggles, as Laura cycles through all the different types of vibrations using the remote, "I think i'm going to try ... help me please?!" First, Luna slips the toy in her bra over her sensitive nipples, then over the crotch of her tight trousers. Laura's fading tan lined breasts look even paler next to Luna's dark skin, her eyes peeping around her knee as she helps Luna experiment, '"it's like a sex message!"

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 288 x 512
Duration: 28 min 25 s
Size: 238 MiB

Download File

Tags
brown hair, brunette, dark skin, luna, video by masie