Old 11-02-2019, 02:36 AM #100661
Модератор

Модератор

Time and time again I have you on the ground where you belong looking at my perfection. My long tones legs accented by high heels weakens your mind. I will have you jerking your cock while having you repeat mantras. You could stare at my long legs forever and not get tired of them. The way the silky nylons wrap around my skin drives you a little deeper into submission. Repeat after Me, Worship and Stroke.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 02:39 AM #100662
Модератор

Модератор

You've been my PA / Office slave, for almost a year now. since i seductively, manipulatively took your entire company and hired you instead as my PA. The role reversal is going great, it was about time a strong WOMAN was in charge. I wanted to tell you today how many billions I've made this year. It turns me on. I also plan on making your dick really throb today, teasing, mocking and really rubbing my new found wealth in your broke ass, under paid, PA, face. I have a really fun boner game to play with you too, lets celebrate your downfall and my huge success. Bitch boy.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 02:41 AM #100663
Модератор

Модератор

Dolled up in a lacey top, wearing tan pantyhose and contrastant fully fashioned stockings and Casadei blade sandals I am going to make you sit and worship! I want you weak, I want you high, I want you totally under my control! Let your mind melt, I am doing the thinking thing here! I want you to masturbate like you are on automatic pilot until your fuck-skull is as damaged as your poisoned brain! Inhale....
Models: GlamyAnya

Duration: 6 min 26 s
Size: 126 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 02:41 AM #100664
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 39 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 02:41 AM #100665
Модератор

Модератор

Get extra stupid and go get a dildo cuz I'm gonna push you into fucking your ass for me til you cum!
Goddess Harley
Categories: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Butt Plug, Dildo fucking, Humiliation, Drinking, Orgasm Control, Anal Masturbation.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 311 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 02:42 AM #100666
Модератор

Модератор

A compilation of My 3 latest POV ruined orgasm clips! This collection works out $5 less than buying separately. 1. Ruin With Me... Back again for My favourite form of torment. today I want you to stroke-a-long with Me! I am going to show you some very specific instructions using My strap on, and I want you to follow them EXACTLY. I am going to tell you exactly where and how I want you to play with yourself. I am going to edge you over and over again. I want you frustrated and suffering for Me like the little bitch you are. Tease yourself slowly, now harder and faster as I count you down to each edging. The grand finale? Of course, a ruined orgasm! I want you to watch as each little droplet of cum dribbles out of your dick, totally mind fucked by the fact you can't feel any pleasure from it. Right at that crucial moment you are going to abandon that cock, and it's going to bring Me so much pleasure to see your pathetic ruining trickle out of you. 2. Edge and Ruin for Me Another tutorial for My little ruining addicts! Today I am going to talk you through 3 edgings and an abandoned ruining. I bet your cock is already standing to attention just looking at Me, dressed in a strappy bra, pasties and beautiful mesh gloves. I want you to imagine it is My hand that is edging and ruining you. I want you to follow exactly what I am doing as I watch. I want you to learn some cock control, edging and finally ruining on My countdowns, just like a good little ruined bitch should. 3. Abandon With Me... Don't you just love to follow My jerk off instructions like the mindless little stroking addict you are? I am going to give you very specific guidance, and I want you stroking-a-long like the little bitch you are. Watch exactly how I use My hands on My own strap on cock and make sure you keep up with Me. I want your balls aching to empty, that will make your ruining all the more satisfying for Me! Spit in your hand and edge that dick, 3 times in a row on My count. I want you as frustrated as possible before you abandon that cock, and I want you completely mind fucked as you watch your pathetic ruining trickle out. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in 'Mobile' resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 35 min 28 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 02:44 AM #100667
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is not for the faint of heart!
You will need the following things for this clip: clothespins, a rubber band, a big spoon or spatula and of course your Fisst. If you want to see what's under my little skirt and top you are going to have to work for it. I know you wouldn't dare disobey me and I can make you do anything. You are only allowed to stroke when I say and for how long I say. I have a special surprise waiting for you towards the end of this clip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 19 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 02:45 AM #100668
Модератор

Модератор

I love tell you to jerk off for me while I tease you in my sexy purple lingerie set. I'm all dressed up and ready to get you off for me and I show off my hot body while I encourage you to stroke for me, telling you to pull your big hard dick out and wank it for me. I just love seeing you stroke it right in front of me, I tease you by unclipping my bra and make those big tits bounce making you wank it harder if you want to see my big round tits. You want to slap that hard dick off my huge big titties, I spit on your cock and show you how I want you to jerk it for me using my spit as lube to wank it faster. Then I bent over and you can see my hot ass in my sexy tiny panties just barely covering my juicy wet lips. I tell you again jerk it, wank that dick hard for me if you want this wet pussy. Then I lie back with those legs spread wide open playing with my juicy pussy while you jerk off for me. You want that tight pussy don't you, so wet and juicy I want you to cover your cock in my pussy juice so you can stroke it faster and harder covered in my pussy juice. I fuck myself hard and deep while you watch tell you to wank it harder and faster just like you were pounding that juicy wet pussy. Now it's time to make that dick blow for me. I get on my knees POV cam and you can see me looking up at you telling you I want all of your cum. I want you to blow your load for me all over me, my pretty face, dripping down into that dirty mouth and onto those big titties. Stroke it hard, faster for me you have 10 seconds till I drain those balls, you can't cum until I say zero you have to hold it until I get to zero. Yes love making you jerk and edge for me and then seeing you unload all over me. I begin counting down very slowly all the time teasing you, talking filthy and you can't wait till I say zero so you can bust a nut and finally spunk for me and cover me in that big load
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 590 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 02:48 AM #100669
Модератор

Модератор

You and your wife just got married. But she's been keeping a big secret from you... Her main goal was to marry you for the benefits.. and she has no plans to have sex with you. You end up getting locked in a chastity cage.. while she gets to go off and fuck whoever she wants to.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 974 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-02-2019, 02:53 AM #100670
Модератор

Модератор

they have names for girls like me. not-so-nice names, the way I've been treating boys like human sex objects, recently. Yes, I'm aware what you're whispering behind my back -- laughing jealously in the locker room -- but guess what? I am very, very good at oral sex; I always knew it, and now I just keep getting better. So what names do boys call girls like me? Well, usually they just kind of groan "christiiiiinnnnaaaa" as I lower my pretty smile. Proving again that, with an ego like mine, with this weird addiction to having all men truly, helplessly NEED me makes one hell of a skillset. Not to mention an extreme all-time-favorite moment with this surprised fellow...
Models: christinaqccp

Duration: 8 min 49 s
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile