Old 11-03-2019, 11:07 PM #101091
Модератор

Модератор

I don't blame you for wanting to see my big tits in a shiny metallic pink bikini, getting lost in them, wanting to worship. It's quite easy to stare isn't it? Now what are you going to do when all that bl00.d rushing to the tip of your dick. Try to resist buying another shiny bikini clip from your favorite Goddess! Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 13 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 945 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 11:09 PM #101092
Модератор

Модератор

I'm about to get into a hot bubble bath but My feet are disgustingly sweaty and smelly. Thats what I keep you around for , get to it loser, clean them now !
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 6 min 30 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 11:09 PM #101093
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty strips down to nothing and starts off slow by fucking her pussy with a glass dildo.. Then she decides to step it up and use one of her big realistic dildos in her pussy... Watch her orgasm while it fills her up.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 16 min 26 s
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 11:12 PM #101094
Модератор

Модератор

You just can't help but stare at my perfect tits in this gorgeous shiny bikini. Shiny makes you stupid. Shiny makes you weak. Stupid weak losers love to spend spend spend. You won't be able to get the vision of my tits in this shiny orange bikini for weeks after this video!
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 718 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 11:12 PM #101095
Модератор

Модератор

Why are you so obsessed with me? Don't you have a real woman â€" in the real world â€" waiting for you at home? Because as far as it concerns you, I'm a virtual girl. You'll never touch me, get near me â€" I exist solely in your virtual world. I don't let pathetic men like you into my life. You're wasting your marriage, your only shot at a woman ever loving you. You're cheating on the only woman who has EVER loved you. She is a weak and pathetic woman, nonetheless, for having the capacity to love you. But again, this is your only shot. You're weak for me. You can't even get hard without thinking about me, seeing my body, my perfect face, listening to the sound of my hypnotic voice. Nothing else gets you hard. Certainly not your wife. What would she say if she found out about me? Hm? That you spend your hard earned ca$h on me... jerking it to me... while you haven't fucked her in god knows how long. You'd lick the dirt off my shoes while you don't even lick your wife's pussy. What a terrible thing you are. And for what? You mean absolutely nothing to me.
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 11:13 PM #101096
Модератор

Модератор

your favorite game is back and I don't think your dick or wallet is ready to pay what you deserve to pay. The rules are simple. I get what I want, you do as I say and if you're a good boy you'll be permitted that sweet orgasm I know you're so desperate for. Hopefully for you wallet you cum when told otherwise it'll cost you even more. (reup)
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 11:13 PM #101097
Модератор

Модератор

We are separated for a few months because of your job and we FaceTime every couple of days. I really miss you, and I also miss your body. After a bit of small talk I tell you about my idea for today, how to get a little more close while being so far away. It's our first time doing this via FaceTime so I'm a little shy, I guess you are too. I pull my shirt to the side so you can see my tits and I start touching myself while still talking to you. Then I show you the toy I got, a realistic dildo, looking like yours. I'm fucking myself with it, rubbing my clit, talking to you, moaning and begging you to cum inside me. I'm having a crazy hard orgasm imagining it's you who are fucking me and shooting his whole load inside me. A bit of talking afterwards, wishing you sweet dreams, telling you I love you and miss you.
Models: hannarobins

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 667 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 11:13 PM #101098
Модератор

Модератор

You look so stupid when you're horny .. I love having you at my feet.
Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 11:14 PM #101099
Модератор

Модератор

You may not realize it, but you really do take Me for granted. You make it seem like you think that I will always be here for you to stroke to. You masturbate a lot, and you cum to Me so often, and you seem to think that I will always be here for your entertainment and your fetishes. Well, today is about My entertainment instead. You are going to get to stroke to Me today because I am very generous, but you are going to ruin it. And that is not all. You are also going to eat it for Me. Follow My instructions as I guide you through this JOI. You must go slow and savor your strokes because that is where the pleasure lies. You are not going to get that explosive release and burst of euphoria when you orgasm. Instead, all of your pleasure will be found in each individual stroke leading up to the orgasm. Allow Me to guide you through this experience and remind you who really controls your cock and your orgasms.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 13 min 17 s
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 11:15 PM #101100
Модератор

Модератор

Soft mind, hard dick, open wallet. My tits are everything you'd ever imagine perfect tits would be. You love them. You want them. You're always readily mesmerized by them, and this bikini cleavage is especially dangerous. Shiny makes you spendy, combined with the raw power of my tits, your wallet has never opened so fast and easy! Mesmerized by my soft voice and seductive words, you fall into a spending trance where you click send on my command every time I snap my fingers. To deepen this sensual seduction I take my perfect tits out of the bra and destroy any resistance you may have had left. You are mine, your wallet is mine, and you will make me happy tonight. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 13 min 31 s
Size: 611 MiB
Download From AnzFile