Duration: 31 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 02:11 AM #101272
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing makes me happier than hearing the words "yes Princess". And you definitely need practice! Just focus on my huge perfect breasts...they make it so easy to give in and say "yes Princess" over and over again!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 02:12 AM #101273
Модератор

Модератор

I know you're a faggot. You secretly think about big cocks while you stroke. You're a cock hungry bitch! To prove it, I'm going to be on one side of the screen, teasing you with my hot naked body. My naked perfection is going to be right in front of your face. But I know, that a faggot like you can't resist a thick juicy cock. On the other side of the screen, there will be various images and clips of huge dicks. I know that you will be so mesmerized by the dicks, and you will want to cum as soon as you start looking at them. You're such a fag! When you get close to cumming, you're going to be teased with videos of other men cumming and I'm sure your sissy faggot cock will be throbbing by this point. You're going to cum on my command, and then you're going to lick your cum up and pretend you're licking cum from another man's dick. You are my little cumslut, aren't you? Clip includes full nudity.
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 15 min 14 s
Size: 491 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 02:13 AM #101274
Модератор

Модератор

My underboob is the perfect way to spend your time worshipping. Does it get better than this? It's so nice and perky, your eyes can't look away. My skin is so soft, I know a loser like you is desperate for just a touch. you know how this works. you know you get nothing. you should be grateful that I even give you clips like that. We both know that you don't deserve a view like this. My tits are so much better than your existence, they always will be. you can't avoid what you are desperate to worship.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 645 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 02:15 AM #101275
Модератор

Модератор

The title is self explanatory. Get your cock out and your going to jerk hard and fast for my tits.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 02:16 AM #101276
Модератор

Модератор

Do I really have to tell all of you subbies that this is a must buy? Just look at this preview, for fuck's sake.

The title suggests it all: today, you're getting blue balled, and you'll be relentlessly teased by My censored body. You'll watch Me touch Myself, gliding My fingers over My pretty little pussy lips, while pixels conveniently and constantly block you from getting a look at that sweet spot.

Obviously, there will be no cum countdown, no permission to reach orgasm. I want you to watch this over and over again until your balls are swollen, heavy, and painful, and until the mental image of Me can't be shaken off.

Why am I denying you of your orgasm as I tease you through these painfully erotic visual aids? Well, teasing you while I pleasure Myself turns Me on, quite frankly. I enjoy watching you in a state of horny helplessness as I do whatever the fuck I want. And at the end of the day, what I want is all that matters, right?

Soon, you'll learn to enjoy stroking to censored images of My body without an orgasm, because you'll accept that it's the only thing you deserve. And even with this pain I inflict upon you, you'll thank Me over and over again.

Are you ready?
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 24 s
Size: 916 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 02:17 AM #101277
Модератор

Модератор

A mesmerizing and relaxing worship session for all big natural tit addicts who love my perfect shape, size and silky smooth skin. Listen to my soft voice and find yourself entranced as I show off my huge breasts and delicious underboob. Worship my big tits. Use the code "BigTitAddict" at the checkout for extra strong effect. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 3 min 10 s
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 02:17 AM #101278
Модератор

Модератор

You've longed to fuck my nostrils and I know how much my nose turns you on. You rub your cock all over the bridge of my nose and gaping nostrils, throbbing harder as you do. I beg you to fuck my nose and you slap your cock all over me, spitting into my nostrils and getting them very wet. My nostrils open and close as your cock pushes over them, left and right. You slide your cock into my mouth and begin to fuck my throat too and I do not resist, instead I moan and plead... getting extremely turned on. You switch between fucking my throat and sliding your cock all over my nose and soon I am begging you to fill my nostrils up with your hot load of spunk! You cum right into my nostrils and then squeeze them, watching your thick cum pour out of them again.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 906 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 02:17 AM #101279
Модератор

Модератор

Mandy Flores is an agent from FFA (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their END under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the FFA, he can be sure he will never leave it alive. My client is anxious to play out a simple photo he brought. A sensual ride, his last ride until he gasps his last breath and take the condom full of cum as my trophy....Mandy Flores
INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - BONDAGE SEX - ROPE BONDAGE - BREATH PLAY - Coerced ORGASMS - Coerced EJACULATIONS - SENSUAL DOMINATION - COWGIRL -
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 748 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-04-2019, 02:18 AM #101280
Модератор

Модератор

Prisoner to my happiness, prisoner to my decisions. You will do whatever it takes to enrich my life, to make me happy. And if you're not doing enough, not sacrificing enough, I will just replace you with another money slave and forget about you. Good slaves use the code BROKEBITCH for a 100% markup
Models: Goddess Mei

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 348 MiB
Download From AnzFile